JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've personally seen it in a g22, g43 and the p365. Mostly just read about them in Shields, XD, Sigs, Glocks Hi-points etc. I've done quite a bit of research over the the past few months because I'm in the market for a subcompact and it's just something I keep coming across. It doesn't happen in every pistol but seems to be common in general. None are as dramatic as the p365 it seems.

Carry it when I'm awake. Appendix style. Been in and out of the holster more times than I can count due to bladder alleviation and all. My slide is pretty beat up from the Kydex. Sometimes it has more lint in it than my belly button. But always goes bang. :)

Carry it when I'm awake. Appendix style. Been in and out of the holster more times than I can count due to bladder alleviation and all. My slide is pretty beat up from the Kydex. Sometimes it has more lint in it than my belly button. But always goes bang. :)

I'm so glad that my carry gun isn't the only one with lint in it. I will test my Ruger if it still goes bang if not I'm selling and buying a Glock:D

I picked up a 365 last week, dob February 2nd 2019. Took it straight to range. I was a little excited and didn't clean the factory goo out of it. In 3 magazines, I had one light primer strike and 6 failures to return to full battery. Accuracy was excellent. I did notice some brown oily stuff on the front around the guide rod, but only after shooting it.
Took it home, stripped it and lubed it and went out again this morning. 350 rounds of MagTech, Blazer, white box, bargain basement steel case, mixed hollow points, and it performed flawlessly. I limp wristed so bad that it would make Harvey Milk blush. Loaded the mags unevenly front to back. Shot it with mags topped off and one in the hole. Fired as fast as I could pull the trigger. I could not make it malfunction. I am wondering if some of the issues people are having is related to lack of cleaning before shooting it. I will not hesitate to carry it now.

Whe cleaninging my P365 this afternoon, I found these marks. Email already off to Sig.

20190325_135602.jpg 20190325_135543.jpg

Just picked up a p365 last week... It was love at first sight.... I've never had that before with a pistol.

So far so good at the range... Will let you know if I run into any problems.

The only drawback I see is no safety, but the long trigger pull and a good holster makes this not much of a problem

For the size, it's been surprisingly accurate, slightly easier to clean then my Glocks and muzzle flip isn't bad either.

Question out of curiosity, regarding the fire-pin drag.
Would this be a symptom of barrel movement, after the FP striking the primer, the "smear" or "tail" makes me think so?

Question out of curiosity, regarding the fire-pin drag.
Would this be a symptom of barrel movement, after the FP striking the primer, the "smear" or "tail" makes me think so?

It's byproduct how most striker fired guns work. The firing pin protrudes into the breech face until the slide retracts enough to pull it back, meanwhile the barrel tilts down in a Browning-tilt barrel design causing the drag.

I've had lot's of guns, many brands and I'm always looking for the "perfect carry" pistol...:)

Been watching the P365 and checking out all of the info on the internet but has anyone here had any issues with the P365 (FTF, Trigger breaks, Barrel chipping, Firing pin)?

I've owned other Sigs (226 and a P938) and I'm tempted to buy one of these for an EDC.

Thoughts?

I've had lot's of guns, many brands and I'm always looking for the "perfect carry" pistol...:)

Been watching the P365 and checking out all of the info on the internet but has anyone here had any issues with the P365 (FTF, Trigger breaks, Barrel chipping, Firing pin)?

I've owned other Sigs (226 and a P938) and I'm tempted to buy one of these for an EDC.

Thoughts?
I don't have one, but it seems like the later production models have been good.
The complaints have stopped being posted.

I think I'd grab one if I didn't already have a good carry.

There is a safety version available now if you like a safety.
Best price is around $499 with one vendor throwing in a 12 round mag.