JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine was after the recall and came from the factory with a crap trigger. Eh, it's not horrible, but it's my least favorite trigger on all my Springfields for sure. I just always wrote it off to being a smaller gun and that's how the trigger was, but seems their fix for the recall issue was to crank down the springs and pour sand in it? ;)
Mine was after the recall and came from the factory with a crap trigger. Eh, it's not horrible, but it's my least favorite trigger on all my Springfields for sure. I just always wrote it off to being a smaller gun and that's how the trigger was, but seems their fix for the recall issue was to crank down the springs and pour sand in it? ;)

Man I was super disappointed when that gun came back from Springfield. I felt like I had to do it because it was my carry gun and I didn't want any issues. I sent the gun off before I actually saw a video/understanding the failure. The trigger was pretty decent before but you're right, 8lbs of grit with a mush break :(

It depends on the date when it was made, which is on the sticker on the side of the original plastic case. If you don't have the original case you can contact SIG and they should be able to tell you. It was the earlier ones that had problems. According to the guys in the SIG Talk forum those made after June 2018 have all of the fixes and improvements P365 build date questions - SIG Talk
Exactly. Teething issues if you will. I have heard that October 2018 was the turn around, which was word of mouth...worth looking into. I'm going back and forth about a G43 or the P365:)

I'm one of those who can't managed to get an actual 'target accuracy' group out of the Glock collection, whatever their other pristine aspects may be. 'Minute of basketball' does not satisfy my range needs. Another of the mysterious whims of the Goddess of Accuracy, some of my buddies are quite pleased with theirs.

good luck in your decision

My experience with my Sig P365 has been stellar. I have shot several kinds of ball ammo as well as 124 and 147 gr Federal HST and finally Underwood Xtreme Defender (my carry load), all without a single malfunction. The pistol is a marvel of design with its subcompact size and large magazine capacity (for a subcompact). I am grateful to have it as one of my main carry options.

I put another ~125 rounds through it today at the range no other issues. That makes roughly 200 give or take since new. I had another friend shoot a couple mags and he didn't have any issues either.

Looks like I can just make fun of my other friend for limp wristing :)

Range time Saturday and took a pic of my casings, had some primer drag but looked much like my friends XMM .40 primer drag.
B7524437-CE49-4C26-887F-BD2FD5E18D84.jpeg

I finally got to shoot my P365 for the first time. Only put 20 rounds through it, but looking at the primers, the first 10 showed some drag, but the second 10 seemed to show not nearly as much drag. I'll have to see what happens when I get to put more through it, and I'll try to get a picture up of the 2 sets of 10 that I used.

My friends XDs had similar primer drag as my P365. But his Taurus .380 & my LCP .380 both shorter than P365 & XDs had zero primer drag. YMMV

My friends XDs had similar primer drag as my P365. But his Taurus .380 & my LCP .380 both shorter than P365 & XDs had zero primer drag. YMMV

I've never experienced it. And I've carried an LCP, LCPII, Kahr Arms, Sig P938, Shield and now a G26 The Sig was hammer fired so maybe not fair to compare....

I've never experienced it. And I've carried an LCP, LCPII, Kahr Arms, Sig P938, Shield and now a G26 The Sig was hammer fired so maybe not fair to compare....
Challenge accepted, I'll bring my P365 to shoot then you'll never be able to say that again...you're welcome.

You break it, you buy it...LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads