JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do we even still have the PATRIOT Act???

It's always about people control, ain't it...?

Yes, and why great concern should be had by all patriots over these rushed bills, just as the Patriot act had failed to pass 21 times prior to 9/11 in some form or another, these current bills have been mastered and written by bankers and their lawyers and the crisis is created in order to provide the means for the solution already written.
"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

My brother is a long-haul driver. He's also a big 2A proponent.
This anti-2A sentiment with trucking companies/employers drives him apebubblegum...

...these current bills have been mastered and written by bankers and their lawyers and the crisis is created in order to provide the means for the solution already written.
Known as the Hegelian Dialectic.
Manufacture a crisis out of whole cloth, get the sheeple to go nuts over it, then swoop in with the "solution" to the crisis that you manufactured.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"
Rahm Emanuel

Known as the Hegelian Dialectic.
Manufacture a crisis out of whole cloth, get the sheeple to go nuts over it, then swoop in with the "solution" to the crisis that you manufactured.

Rahm Emanuel
thank you, I started to write Eric Holder and I knew I was wrong, could,'t remember his name at the moment
That's the word I was looking for, wish I had started participating here sooner, seems so hard to find informed people these days, lots of crazy looks, when I try these conversations IRW
very good info for patriots to be informed of. Great Job

No uptick in crime yet? In Stayton a disabled man was seriously injured in an assault and probable robbery outside the Bimart today, 30 minutes after my son and I left there. I'm on chemo but have to fight my wife from going to the store as she's vulnerable and sometimes oblivious to her surroundings. So, if it's the grocery store I sit "ready" in the car for her to come out. I'm trying to limit my exposure but will not let my family get hurt.

But I'm a ESSENTIAL WORKER.
I was just given my OFFICIAL COMMUNIST papers today at work .
NO REALLY MVIMG_20200326_225125.jpg

Velcome, Komrade EPS... Your papers, please...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top