JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd think the FFls would band together for a class action law suit. No restraint of trade here?
I don't know if it's too late,,,, we would need to find an attorney willing and then an ffl willing to be the main plaintiff and then lotsa loot. And I think clement along w the other attorneys will be kicking butt soon

Yeah, but unfortunately none of the companies care. All magazines >10 rounds still won't be sold or shipped to Oregon. No guns are getting bought. We are in permanent suspension mode.
Lincoln City Sporting Goods is going to order some mags, so if your after certain ones. Call them after about 9:30am tomorrow. There is a distributor that does not care and says they will ship... So as long as 114 is delayed, they will sell them...

Yeah. Pretty much where any hope lies of actually beating this turd.

We could take bets on which of the 3 'big guys'" ends up carrying it over the finish line. Half the pot goes to the winning organization. 🤣

Even if we win I'm sure the woketards aren't done with their BS and we'll be needing those national organizations again... soon enough!
Personally my money is on the guys who won Bruen. Look at their statement refuting Immergut's incorrect ruling. They nailed everything that is wrong in one paragraph which is kind of amazing to me. Somebody there (probably Clement, who won Bruen) is smart and really knows what they are doing IMO. Quote shown in next post cuz I can't figure out how to add it here, but here is the screenshot:
DBF7148E-F982-4924-A640-BA6EDADFAE92.jpeg
Also the GOA guys deserve tons of credit too of course because they have stopped M114 temporarily.

Last Edited:
Oregon State Shooters Association (OSSA) has a M114 update page and it has some good info from the OSSA/NSSF/NRA lawyers. These are the guys, along with National shooting sports foundation (NSSF) and NRA, who have the Bruen winning lawyers on the team.

Their response, shown in the screenshot below, exactly shows what is wrong with judge immergut's ruling and why I say she is purposely thumbing her nose at the Supreme Court (likely with CA 9th circuit's backing and advice). These guys (likely the Beuen lawyers) are exactly right Imo and have the same concerns I had. When the judges ruling on the full suit makes it to SCOTUS these are the arguments that will win imo. Immergut is flat out wrong, and I believe she is doing it very deliberately, to test the boundaries of what they can get through in a post-Bruen USA. The directives from SCOTUS are very clear and she is blatantly ignoring them. That can't be by accident.

View attachment 1326129

Here is OSSA's M114 update page FYI.

Personally my money is on the guys who won Bruen. Look at their statement refuting Immergut's incorrect ruling. They nailed everything that is wrong in one paragraph which is kind of amazing to me. Somebody there (probably Clement, who won Bruin) is smart and really knows what they are doing IMO. Quote shown in next post cuz I can't figure out how to add it here, but here is the screenshot:
View attachment 1326239
Also the GOA guys deserve tons of credit too of course because they have stopped M114 temporarily.
Oooohhhhh SHNNAP!! Certainly don't mince words, hu. Love it!👍

You would like to think our justices are not mornons, which really begs the question. Is she simply incompetent, or fully aware of the tact she took in violation of case law and was simply hoping no one would notice(?)

Either way..... it doesn't bode well for any of the plaintiffs.

You would like to think our justices are not mornons, which really begs the question. Is she simply incompetent, or fully aware of the tact she took in violation of case law and was simply hoping no one would notice(?)

I think she just doesn't care. Democrats seem to be untouchable for the last decade. So why try and hide anything nothing will happen.

I don't think she wrote a 48 page response between Thursday and Tuesday. Also I bet 50% of NWFA members know that the 2 step balancing process can no longer be used, what's the chance she doesn't know it? Zero. I think this is a planned and well thought out strategy from the CA 9th circuit and they likely did most of the writing some time ago.

CA 9th has the pending magazine ban in the Benitez court and they know the appeal will be coming to them. I think they are using Immergut as the test to see what happens if they directly disobey the Supreme Court. Don't be surprised if 5 years from now Immergut is sitting on the CA 9th as her reward (a guess of course). I've been wondering why CA 9th/CA AG has been delaying like mad and now it all makes sense. They are getting their arguments in order and testing what will happen if they directly ignore/disobey SCOTUS directives. They need a way to deal with the Benitez mag ban decision when it comes (if they follow SCOTUS directives then their anti-gun desires are sunk) and this is their best shot at it.

Last Edited:
I don't think she wrote a 48 page response between Thursday and Tuesday. I think this is a planned and well thought out strategy from the CA 9th circuit and they likely did most of the writing some time ago.

CA 9th has the pending magazine ban in the Benitez court and they know the appeal will be coming to them. I think they are using Immergut as the test to see what happens if they directly disobey the Supreme Court. Don't be surprised if 5 years from now Immergut is sitting on the CA 9th as her reward (a guess of course). I've been wondering why CA 9th/CA AG has been delaying like mad and now it all makes sense. They are getting their arguments in order and testing what will happen if they directly ignore/disobey SCOTUS directives. They need a way to deal with the Benitez mag ban decision when it comes (if they follow SCOTUS directives then their anti-gun desires are sunk) and this is their best shot at it.
Yeah, that looks probable.

Where does Immergut go if it all blows up?

Yeah, that looks probable.

Where does Immergut go if it all blows up?
No idea. But it seems to me it's sort of like a boss telling a subordinate to do it a certain way and she says, "F you, I don't see why they need guns and my friends I've been talking to (CA 9th) believe like I do and have told me these arguments I can use, so I'll do whatever I want".

Last Edited:
Lincoln City Sporting Goods is going to order some mags, so if your after certain ones. Call them after about 9:30am tomorrow. There is a distributor that does not care and says they will ship... So as long as 114 is delayed, they will sell them...
Out friggin-standing! Good on them, and I for one will be stopping in regularly on any trips to the coast.

I had never heard of them before, but they have been stepping up to the plate at every turn thru all of this and deserve more than just a 'thanks". Support those that support us... with your wallet!

For those FFL's that have decided to not acknowledge the Honorable Judge Harney's stay on 114..... my wallet knows you not and hope others act in kind.

Out friggin-standing! Good on them, and I for one will be stopping in regularly on any trips to the coast.

I had never heard of them before, but they have been stepping up to the plate at every turn thru all of this and deserve more than just a 'thanks". Support those that support us... with your wallet!

For those FFL's that have decided to not acknowledge the Honorable Judge Harney's stay on 114..... my wallet knows you not and hope others act in kind.
I've been helping out there for awhile now, and with the current Kaos, I'm burning my PTO and staying there helping out with my 3 cell phones... we got everyone that could pass a background approved and I think only one left that we will call in, in the morning for the background check...

They won't release on the 3 day but since they are calling everyone in. They are getting the approvals done same day or next day...

They are still getting in transfers, there was about a half dozen or so that came in, and I think they are only charging at present, $30 each transfer...

I don't know if it's too late,,,, we would need to find an attorney willing and then an ffl willing to be the main plaintiff and then lotsa loot. And I think clement along w the other attorneys will be kicking butt soon
There are lots of ffl's state wide with lots of mutual network connections and they have had our money for years. It is time for them to step up to the plate and protect themselves rather than us carrying the water for them.

The Latest ruling 114 is being put on Hold until Tuesday the 12th. I am expecting the worse but hoping for a good out come. They tried to do make an emergency appeal to block Raschio decision for a TPO was denied. A win for the people! The fact that that the second hearing is in the same county where the judge voted 114 being unconstitutional give me hope. At least it's not being held in a liberal county that is completely bias towards gun owners. I am curious are Gun shops pawn shops all of the above still selling mags over 10 rounds? I know its definitely a grey area but if the judge voted no and their motion to appeal got denied shouldn't we be able to still buy whatever mags we please at least until 12/12 anybody got any information in regards to magazines?

....shouldn't we be able to still buy whatever mags we please at least until 12/12 anybody got any information in regards to magazines?
YES... but....

You likely have to check shop by shop. Some are going full steam pro2A and supporting gun owners rights. Others are not, to a degree with limits, and at least one so far that we know of that has gone so far as to say they do not recognize the stay and will obey the District courts decision to allow 114 to go into effect.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top