JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is anyone else using a Trijicon Mini Red Dot or RMR as their primary optics on thier AR? I have one (MS03) mounted on a YHM 1/2" riser on my Tactical Solutions AR22 M4 upper/DPMS Lower and it works great.

I am wondering why anyone would want an 8MOA dot as their primary optic unless you only ever shoot at 25 yards or less. Especially one that costs over $300!

8 MOA - the dot covers about 8" at 100 yards. Granted a .22 is not much use beyond that anyways.

NCStar's $60 optic has a 5 MOA dot - I've read reports that they fail easily with any amount of recoil though.

I can also use it on my .22 target pistol since it has the Weaver mount. I bought it used, but NIB for $250 (w/ mount), so I figured that I should probably use it....lol.

NCStar's $60 optic has a 5 MOA dot - I've read reports that they fail easily with any amount of recoil though.

I'm actually raping mine to replace the screen on a Doctor Reflex...they wanted 180 Euro to repair it.

Everything between the two is virtually the same...I don't see how it could fail any more than my Doctor would (which is hasn't) when the parts are virtually identical.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews