JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To the group - our daughter has a S&W 9mm EZ with an Olight PL Mini light on the rail. Does anyone know of a good OWB holster for that combination..?? Daughter wants to carry when camping, OWB preferred but IWB would probably work fine as well.

Thanks in advance - !!

If she's willing to swap the light to a Surefire or TLR 1/2, she'll have a lot more choices. A bigger light might also be a better choice for a camping environment.

The problem is that as you move away from Surefire and the two Streamlights, the holster options drop off pretty quick. The general rule is to make sure you can find a holster for the light BEFORE you buy it.

Copy that. She took a "Ladies Intro" class with my wife when they decided to carry. My wife picked a G43x and her daughter liked the S&W EZ9mm. The light wasn't a purchase she ran past me.... Now she wants to holster carry and I'm finding holsters, be it IWB or OWB are scarce as hen's teeth.

Appreciate the suggestions; thank you.

I have visitors from Hawaii (ex LEOs). Today, we went to Ted Blocker Holsters new facility In Tigard, OR. YES…..they are new owners. But, we felt confident. Because, we've bought and dealt with TED BLOCKER HOLSTERS on previous occasions.

I had a vision for my newest paddle style, CCW holster in leather. They didn't have a mold for my weapon. But, I brought my CCW weapon anyway…..and an example of 'kind of' what I wanted in a CCW holster. Once there, I went over my wishes with the nice lady. And ordered my "custom" holster. No, I did not leave my weapon.

I live in Vancouver……so it's not a Big Problem for me to pick it up at a later time.

My friends had more common guns. Yes…….they have some examples of their offerings In the showroom. But anyway, they also ended up ordering their ideas for their new CCW holsters and a 'custom mag carrier". We are calling it, "Mike's magazine carrier" for now.

Once completed. Their orders will be shipped To Hawaii.

Anyway…… go down there and explore what could be possible with them. You might just be surprised.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Okay, I've taken your suggestion to buy from Cleveland Kydex . . . We will see how it goes.

So, I ordered a holster for my S&W M&P 2.0 Compact, with a Olight PL-mini Valkyrie 2, back on Oct19. It arrived today Nov 8, (yesterday actually, but I couldn't swing by the post office). It fits good though the draw is a little odd at first, but that's due to the light. The price wasn't bad at $45.47, so, hey Nosferatu, Thanks.

Now that I've worn it a bit . . . It slides a bit on your belt, so anchoring it better will be a project. Also, if the light is not on the gun, the holster don't work, as in it's not at all secure. So, this is a 'with the light only' sort of rig.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads