JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marine vet, he makes all sorts of holsters, has a few vids for small pistols
This is the one I could remember.
Just email him he makes some cool stuff.

I have not carried this in YEARS but last I did I really liked this. Used it in a soft armor vest as a just in case. Holster has a flap covering 5 extra rounds on the side that helps break up outline if carried in a pocket. VERY slow to engage so there is no getting this into action quick if needed. Its the kind of thing you would need time to decide to have at hand. Also NAA made a LOT of versions of these so a LOT depends on which one you are trying to holster here. This is one of the originals, 22LR with 1 5/8th tube.

NNA.png

Anyone have recommendations (or anti-recommendations) for these? Thanks!
Totally depends on what style u want. Around neck, belt buckle (I'm aware of 3 types), in pocket, on belt iwb or owb etc. I use a gerber multi tool sheath on my belt. For all intents and purposes it completely hides gun and says "gerber" on outside so no one has ever given it a second look even though it's owb. I assume other brand multi tool holsters would also work but make sure it is big enough. It may not be what ur looking for, just passing along what works for me.

U can also use a horizontally aligned knife holster that is black and matches a black belt to be even more invisible. but I have had no luck finding such because they have all been too narrow). A member here had one but I could never locate one.

i tried the desantis in pocket two tone leather holster which is well made but made the size of the pistol huge which to me completely defeated the purpose. My sig p938 9mm in an in-pocket Alabama holster is not much bigger (weighs a lot more though of course). Both take up most of the pocket and u wouldn't want anything else in that pocket anyway so again it kind of defeated the purpose. In pocket I had choice of either 9mm or naa in that pocket. But wirh multi tool holster i can have 9mm in pocket or iwb and also have the multi tool holster on my belt. The naa is on my belt 100% of the time whether I am carrying my edc at the time or not.

P.S. don't forget the speed loaders for the range. ;)

holster w/gun inside:
AE889737-6463-4A14-A2DC-AD65AED661D8.jpeg
905C3DD1-8591-46B6-9EF4-1F8AFC14BCD3.jpeg
C5906D84-AC19-4FEA-B4DA-47966010EF06.jpeg
64A5E722-9C8D-4BA5-9AAD-010161583405.jpeg

Last Edited:
It may sound funny but a guy running an indoor gun range in Utah I visited had one on a chain around his neck under his over-shirt. He used a cleaning brush up the barrel to attach it. Said it was his little back up gun.

I'm trying to find a small zipper pouch with a belt loop, but everything seems to be MOLLE, big enough to hold 5 iphones and a multitool, or just a pocket organizer with no belt loop like this freaking thing: https://www.amazon.com/Maxpedition-...005MVAQXI/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
If u need zipper perhaps look for a tiny camera case. Canon g9xii is a tiny camera and there are other tiny cameras out there. Just make sure to check dimensions of gun vs camera that the case says it fits. I use this case for g9xii, sx730, and g7xii cameras but it's semi rigid and awfully wide for a naa gun. U could put at least 2 guns in there I would guess. Many camera cases will be too wide I think. Let me know if u want me to check fit of this case for naa magnum with 1 5/8" barrel.

Here is another random Amazon example fwiw (I have not used).

If u need zipper perhaps look for a tiny camera case. Canon g9xii is a tiny camera and there are other tiny cameras out there. Just make sure to check dimensions of gun vs camera that the case says it fits. I use this case for g9xii, sx730, and g7xii cameras but it's semi rigid and awfully wide for a naa gun. U could put at least 2 guns in there I would guess. Many camera cases will be too wide I think. Let me know if u want me to check fit of this case for naa magnum with 1 5/8" barrel.

Here is another random Amazon example fwiw (I have not used).
https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Not...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VN35QMCQV58G6NTS2QRE found this guy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top