JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Edit: Apparently y'all think I meant a chest holster. Sorry, I meant a chest rig like for rifle magazines.

There's a slew of budget "bank robber" style chest rigs out there that's just an elastic band to hold the mag. I have Steyr AUG mags which have a hook on the back as the mag catch so they would tear that up and be a massive pain to re-index. I'm looking for something sub $150 that is actually cordura or fabric maybe even with flap closure to hold my mags. Any ideas?

SS_COMBAT_SHIRT.jpg

Last Edited:

plus

There's a slew of budget "bank robber" style chest rigs out there that's just an elastic band to hold the mag. I have Steyr AUG mags which have a hook on the back as the mag catch so they would tear that up and be a massive pain to re-index. I'm looking for something sub $150 that is actually cordura or fabric maybe even with flap closure to hold my mags. Any ideas?
I have a helikon-tex mini rig and really like it. Cheap chinese rigs are still available from time to time on sites like kruschiki supply, americana pipe dream, and kommando store. Those sites also have other gear for around your price point. Also theres a lot of US UCP shid coming on the market for dirt cheap if you dont mind the ugly bubblegum camo

This guy makes some cool bubblegum but its a SMALL company so bubblegum goes out of stock quick

Esstac makes a placard thingy, or a MOLLE Triple but a bit spendy, however comes in 3 different insert heights; from the roughly 4" tall Shorty, to 4.5-4.75 Mid, to 5.5-5.75 Talls. The KYWI Triple can be "naked" as in no MOLLE front, or with MOLLE front; and in several camo patterns except what I make ;)

Otherwise, hm.

Spiritus but they're a bit annoying on being out of stock stupid quick because of "drops" :mad:

Beez Combat Systems have a bunch that may fit your budget and needs

Eagle Industries made a lot of rigs, you might find on Ebay, but you can get the Multi Mission new, only holds 3 plus whatever MOLLE pouches you can stick on

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top