JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to carry it in the tiny pocket most jeans have....

Wears a hole in the pocket though eventually

16258085003457677399401368519108.jpg

Looks like it should fit. Only concern might be if pouch is too wide. Having a gun flopping around loose is not a good thing. If it had a strap inside to hold it firm or if it was in a small holster inside the case that might be more safe. Chances of something actually being able to cock the hammer inside the case though would be very rare I'm sure. Like moving some heavy furniture or something maybe? I know my camera case is about that size and it's always bumping on things such as getting in and out of car. But that may be because I use camera case so rarely and I'm not used to it being there. Something that is a tight fit to gun and not so wide might be safer. But I've never used that pouch so all guesswork.

Looks like it should fit. Only concern might be if pouch is too wide. Having a gun flopping around loose is not a good thing. If it had a strap inside to hold it firm or if it was in a small holster inside the case that might be more safe. Chances of something actually being able to cock the hammer inside the case though would be very rare I'm sure. Like moving some heavy furniture or something maybe? I know my camera case is about that size and it's always bumping on things such as getting in and out of car. But that may be because I use camera case so rarely and I'm not used to it being there. Something that is a tight fit to gun and not so wide might be safer. But I've never used that pouch so all guesswork.
If it doesn't work out, I'll keep tactical m&ms in it

Since it's a single-action that takes a very specific motion to properly cock the thing, I have carried my NAA Pug in my front right pants pocket everyday all day for YEARS w/o the slightest issue (or concern), and you can't tell it's there.

Side note, I almost never walk around with my hands in my pockets (an old "Army" thing that has stuck with me to this day), but if you see me with my hand in my front pants pocket for any length of time, it's holding that NAA Pug.

F2945E90-BF5D-438F-98CC-17B20971024F.jpeg

It may sound funny but a guy running an indoor gun range in Utah I visited had one on a chain around his neck under his over-shirt. He used a cleaning brush up the barrel to attach it. Said it was his little back up gun.
I have a kevlar neck holster that I never use

I have a kevlar neck holster that I never use

I do like this one….

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR