JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also I'm curious if we are to believe the snake died from ingesting some of the gel silicone in the implant. HOW did that not puncture the implant? Since Implants are not self sealing how was the woman only in the hospital for a couple hours? I seriously doubt a Hospital in Isreal had a implant on hand that would match the original size. Nor that in less then a few hours could the operation to replace the implant be carried out and her walking out the door.

Knowing exactly how a Boa Constrictor like this ingests food ( I was a Biology Major in College and worked in the Vertibrite lab taking care of animals like this.

I call total bull on the idea the snake ingested gel silicone and died from it. They don't even have a swallowing action to draw the gel in. They only feed on live or recently live prey that their throat muscles can squeeze back down the throat and into the stomach area. So unless someone squeezed the boob implant material into the snakes open mouth I have a very hard time thinking of any way this story could be truie.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top