JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There were nine people on the plane. Eight survived. The survivors reported she was in her life jacket holding on to the hand of one of the survivors when she let go and drowned. Now Obama the Great and Powerful can presumably summon Neptune himself to pluck individuals out of the ocean and drag them into the briny deep on His command. Get a life, guys. Or at least pick a plausible conspiracy theory to chase after.

"The survivors reported she was in her life jacket holding on to the hand of one of the survivors when she let go and drowned."

oh course they said that.

There were nine people on the plane. Eight survived. The survivors reported she was in her life jacket holding on to the hand of one of the survivors when she let go and drowned. Now Obama the Great and Powerful can presumably summon Neptune himself to pluck individuals out of the ocean and drag them into the briny deep on His command. Get a life, guys. Or at least pick a plausible conspiracy theory to chase after.
Ever try to sink wearing a life jacket?
Now if they had said she was holding someone's hand because she had no life jacket, that would be different.

Or maybe, since obamacare has been exposed for the turd that it is, and obama's supporters have become so disillusioned with him, she just couldn't deal with all that she had inflicted on the American people, and decided to end it all.

Then again,...
Maybe she is just down there checking on OBL's corpse.
You know, to make sure he's still dead.

Wasnt she the one to say it was a legit certificate? And the illuminati killed her, why? Seems like in your world she did what was asked of her, and was a hardcore lib to boot. Makes no sense. Call me when Donald Trump has his wig set on fire.

I doubt she had a lot of time to get the life jacket on. And if it's what most aircraft have, it's just the seat cushion with two straps that you put your arms through to stay afloat. I went through water survival school in the Air Force and, yes, it's pretty damned easy to sink even with a regular life jacket. All it does is assist you in keeping yourself afloat. If you're knocked out or injured, you can drown just as easy wearing one as not wearing one.

I doubt she had a lot of time to get the life jacket on. And if it's what most aircraft have, it's just the seat cushion with two straps that you put your arms through to stay afloat. I went through water survival school in the Air Force and, yes, it's pretty damned easy to sink even with a regular life jacket. All it does is assist you in keeping yourself afloat. If you're knocked out or injured, you can drown just as easy wearing one as not wearing one.

So everyone else in the crash got their flotation on just fine and the one person who could finger obongo couldn't?

She was a lib-er-all, the Hot Air in her lungs alone, would cause her to bob like a fishing line Cork....

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads