JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dad had a friend who was a collector, with a small rack for long guns. Just eight to ten rifles, not a huge collection!

Not big until you tilted the davenport up and exposed the bedding chambers. Every fraction of an inch held part of a Colt single action revolver! Hundreds of them! DROOL!!! And I don't even like the old Colts that much! :eek:

Dear Mountain Bear. I will try to dispel this confusion. I try to keep my writing to a minimum due to my confusing tendencies. My rifle rack was as a station to stage my long guns for a quick snag on the way out of the door. This was living 19 miles from the capital of Montana near the end of a paved road. I only made seven spaces because I used long guns for hunting only. When not hunting I was hiking and mountain climbing. In short I felt my time was better spent in game country. While working outdoors or spending time exploring I developed even more places to hunt later. More guns equalled more maintenance time. Hunting seasons were very long, eventually about eleven months of pursuit. I gave up hunting here in Oregon and focused on work. I still kept my eye on the sky line. Now I am retired and will try elk hunting again at a seriously reduced level of physical involvement. Yes I will be shooting out the window! Oh I almost forgot I have not been able to post pictures to this site due to technical ineptness. So suffice to say that my rifle rack made by Deadeye is a very clean American style suitable for hanging some basically simplistic American style rifles. It is made of light colored oak making a nice color contrast to the walnut stocked rifles.So let's put this subject to rest. If you love something set it free. If it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top