JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG! Don't do it! Yes, I'm a know it all. :D

He wants clean brass, with an almost undetectable slippery / protective coating that won't mess with his precision loaded ammo.

When learning how to wet tumble, I have made EVERY mistake. Replacing the Dawn dish detergent with the car soap will not give him the results he is looking for. The black gunk that comes off the cases mixes with the wax, making a slimy mess. Yes, more soap = less slime. But he does not want slime! :p

Rinse phase only!

-Matthew a.k.a Mr. Know it all

Yeah... I actually already made that mistake.... what a mess! That's why I was asking how people were doing it in the wet tumble process because I created a bunch of work for myself! :eek:

I ended up having to run the pins with no brass in the tub along with a healthy amount of Dawn soap to get all that mess off of the rubberized tub liner.... It finally all came off, but until I did that, every batch of brass came out dull and dirty looking with this slimy film on it.... not going there again!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top