JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all due respect, please show me what law I'm breaking if I carry in their store.

From what i can gather, and i am not an attorney, there is no law that can stop you from carrying there. When you sign up for their membership, and pay your dues, you agree to their terms and conditions. They are not a "public" store like Fred Meyer, WalMart, etc. Costco is a membership store that you become a member of.

That is what i understand.

From what i can gather, and i am not an attorney, there is no law that can stop you from carrying there. When you sign up for their membership, and pay your dues, you agree to their terms and conditions. They are not a "public" store like Fred Meyer, WalMart, etc. Costco is a membership store that you become a member of.

That is what i understand.
I must have misunderstood your previous post then. I thought you were disagreeing with me about the legality of carrying. Never mind then.

I must have misunderstood your previous post then. I thought you were disagreeing with me about the legality of carrying. Never mind then.

:s0155:

No, i was not disagreeing with you about carrying concealed. I was just trying to point out that Costco doesn't allow it on their premises per their policies. And when you join their "membership" you agree to their policies. This is totally different than other stores that are "open to the public". (IE: not a membership store/club).

:s0155:

No, i was not disagreeing with you about carrying concealed. I was just trying to point out that Costco doesn't allow it on their premises per their policies. And when you join their "membership" you agree to their policies. This is totally different than other stores that are "open to the public". (IE: not a membership store/club).
To me it's the same as carrying in a store that has a sign saying no guns. What they don't know won't give them the vapors. :)

To me it's the same as carrying in a store that has a sign saying no guns. What they don't know won't give them the vapors. :)

I agree 100%. Concealed is concealed. I was just passing along that Costco is considered a membership club/store. You pay to join and sign a statement that you will abide by their rules.

That is all i was trying to pass along.....

:s0090:

23% Off Winchester 9mm 115 Gr FMJ Case of 1,000 - Only $199.99!
Email problems? View Online.
Note: This email was sent from an outgoing-only email address that is not monitored. If you need assistance please contact MidwayUSA Customer Service through our Contact Us page

MUSA_logo.jpg

Get the right deals for you. Log-in and tell us about your interests.

New Arrivals | Sale |

20180921-freeshipping-banner.jpg

20180927-winchester-9mm-ods.jpg

20180927-ar-stoner-9mm-cross.jpg

20180926-walkers-kryptek.jpg

While Promotional Supplies Last.

message-email-footer.gif

©2018 MidwayUSA. All Rights Reserved. 5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd. Columbia, MO 65203
To ensure our emails reach your inbox please add [email protected] to your address book. Prices, specification and availability are subject to change without notice.

23% Off Winchester 9mm 115 Gr FMJ Case of 1,000 - Only $199.99!
Email problems? View Online.
Note: This email was sent from an outgoing-only email address that is not monitored. If you need assistance please contact MidwayUSA Customer Service through our Contact Us page

View attachment 503295

Get the right deals for you. Log-in and tell us about your interests.

New Arrivals | Sale |

View attachment 503296

View attachment 503297

View attachment 503298

View attachment 503299

While Promotional Supplies Last.

View attachment 503300

©2018 MidwayUSA. All Rights Reserved. 5875 West Van Horn bubblegum Rd. Columbia, MO 65203
To ensure our emails reach your inbox please add [email protected] to your address book. Prices, specification and availability are subject to change without notice.
Great deal on the low profile Walkers too! Nice.

That is a nice price. Do you happen to know if those have a headphone jack? That's my favorite thing about the Howard Leight cans... I can listen to Lars or music while I'm scattering tiny holes all over the paper.
From Midway USA:
Walker's Razor Slim Low Profile Electronic - UPC: 888151013069
Features

• Ultra low profile ear cups
  • Audio input jack
  • Low noise/ frequency tuned for natural sound clarity
  • Volume control
  • Sound dampening composite housing
  • Two hi gain omnidirectional microphones
  • Rubberized coating
The Razor series feature a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23 dB, and utilized sound activated compression (SAC) of 0.02 seconds. SAC is a special electronic circuitry that will compress gun shots and other loud noises down to a safe level, without completely shutting the noise off. This allows you to hear range commands or communicate with your hunting partners, even when shots are being fired around you. Your hearing cannot be replaced, so make sure you pick up a set of Walker's Razor Electronic Earmuffs for your next trip to the woods or range. Includes 2 AAA batteries.

Last Edited:
I told myself that if I ever won the lottery I would start businesses (yes, multiple businesses) that welcome law abiding citizens. Grocery store chain, an insurance company, a bank, EVERYTHING that I could think of that welcomes folks like us!

^^^Fingers crossed.

Earlier this year I cancelled a bid with a web design firm because the owner made a mocking joke about "assault rifles". Boom, $4500 gone from her pocket. I refuse to enrich or support businesses that are ashamed of our country.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top