JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good through 6-30-2018 on the back of Safeway receipts are $10.00 of ANY purchase of $50 or more.
I just bought 2# of HP-38 for $41.98
NTCJn4d.png AwLLzi7.png

Safeway has $10 OFF $50 for Sportsmans Warehouse coupons on the back of the cash register receipts again. SEE above

My favorite was when I had a $50 off purchase of $150 at Sportsman's on the back of an oil change receipt.

Safeway is a proud supporter of MDA and Everytown.

Not saying you should or shouldn't let that influence your grocery store choice, just that it does mine.
For farks sake...I have two non-membership grocers in my town. One supports not selling firearms to folks under 21 and the other supports Everytown. I can't stop buying groceries. Might be time to look into a Costco memebership.

For farks sake...I have two non-membership grocers in my town. One supports not selling firearms to folks under 21 and the other supports Everytown. I can't stop buying groceries. Might be time to look into a Costco memebership.
Yep, it's hard-to-impossible to find a grocery retailer that stands with me 100%. I chose the lesser of evils... WM and FM still respect lawful CC as a matter of policy as far as I know.

Costco is questionable too....

What is Costco's Gun Policy?

Highlighted:

"Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full."

Highlighted:

"Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full."

So that's maybe? What if you agree as a Costco member the distracted lady at the door doesn't make you feel safe. Then I'm assuming it's ok to carry since you want, all members to feel safe.

Highlighted:

I ready that a few years back and cancelled my membership. I did ask first where the armed guards were, just in case, and got the deer in the headlights look so I gave them back the card.

If anyone is tired of all this and would like to have a copy of all the plans and information I have to date on building an aquaponic system in a small greenhouse for year round veggies and fish I am happy to share.

We're being squeezed out. Out of financial institutions, restaurants, social media platforms, grocery stores etc

I told myself that if I ever won the lottery I would start businesses (yes, multiple businesses) that welcome law abiding citizens. Grocery store chain, an insurance company, a bank, EVERYTHING that I could think of that welcomes folks like us!

I told myself that if I ever won the lottery I would start businesses (yes, multiple businesses) that welcome law abiding citizens. Grocery store chain, an insurance company, a bank, EVERYTHING that I could think of that welcomes folks like us!
I had this exact conversation with my dad today. Maybe we should start a lottery pool. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top