JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought about trying estate saies that advertised firearms. I wouldn't feel to comfortable asking garage salers if they have firearms to sell. I would like to intercept sellers unloading them for peanuts. I have witnessed some people accept crazy low offers recently.
Then go to a "gun buyback event" You might find some gems and just being there will irritate the gun-grabbers.;)

Then go to a "gun buyback event" You might find some gems and just being there will irritate the gun-grabbers.;)
Yeah. There ya go...

Good idea but I would have been stepping on toes in that situation.
Let me get this straight. Nearly all of your recent ideas for FFL's to create new revenue streams has been centered around trying to bunk firearm owners out of their firearms for pennies on the dollar. Or... using pawn shops own policies against them to basically provide gun storage for next to free... and depriving them of making an honest profit for services rendered...

... but...

....you draw the moral/ethical line at chasing down a guy in a public parking lot that would likely be more than happy to sell you his firearm at terms that are beneficial for you both... after previous parties have already terminated negotiations and decided they wouldn't be doing business together?

Did I get that right?

Just sayin..... 🤣

A man,

LOOK FOR THIS in an online newspaper or in any other paper - classified ads:

Estate sales - for living estates or 'dead' people's estates, large and small moving sales, downsizing ALL firearm sales, firearm CALIBER consolidation sales, moving across country or moving overseas sales, moving to a smaller home sale, sporting goods, household goods, outdoor STUFF - FISH/HUNT etc. sale, etc.

Place an ad here again IF you have not done this recently. (I have not checked this status of yours.)

Get one of those newspapers that have these types of sales in them from A TO Z and put an ad in there or LOOK for some ads. I had one back east called The Trading Post or a name like that.

My husband and I just went through some more things in his den regarding these types of sale items. Reloading desk/bench, etc.

Plus we took a whole bunch of WARM clothes, extra warm outdoor wear - new/old thermal clothing and pantry food to the shelter - mission and food bank. I am not through but so far 3 closets and the pantry closet got partially cleaned out. Work clothes that he no longer uses and extra clothing of his went bye bye. I have LESS clothing than he does (I always did since I moved out west.) so I only had a few things to donate when it came to clothing.

Are you having any luck HERE or online in other places in buying or selling items? Guns and other items?

I have not kept up on those things.

Best wishes to you.

Cate
PS: Tell someone that if you buy or sell something that you will give a bit of money to a shelter or soup kitchen to help Veterans and other people and DO IT - follow through with that plan of giving especially in these times of BITTER COLD and craziness in the Middle of a Holy Season.

Last Edited:
(I guess #47 earned me a spot on his ignore list.🤭)

I might have spoken too plainly and been a bit harsh in the chiding. I'll own that. It just struck me as somewhat humorous where some people choose to color the lines.

Just pointing out there's nothing unethical about making a deal with someone after the previous parties have reached an impasse, IMHO. So long as you're not trying to circumvent a transaction or conducting deals within an FFL's place of business.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads