JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Life is much like a shooting match and I set them up for many years. Damn few guys help set it up and the rest are just there to enjoy the fun. I have done my part and it's time others stand up to run the match. Not nice for you to insult people but it's all good, when you are afraid you will say things to beg for help. People have to like you to help you and insults don't win friends. Folks in another state can be a valuable resource, you lost one today.o_O

Aww shucks. You don't like me?

:D I pick my friends a little different than most do

And if you knew me, you'd want me covering your six.

Which I would gladly do. For you, and anyone else here that supports our rights and refuses to lay down for a tyrannical government.

:D I pick my friends a little different than most do

Based on previous posts, you're in your mid sixties or beyond. And there are plenty of us that would gladly defend you and yours. See, I pick my friends a little different than most do too. :cool:

You know, seriously this is not a video game, no extra time free lives to play.
I hate that it comes down to this but it truly does.

@Colts4me Just ask yourself this one question what if our forefather thought as you do >?
Chances are you would not be on this forum for it would not exist nor the right to speak freely.

Thats the real truth.

You know, seriously this is not a video game, no extra time free lives to play.
I hate that it comes down to this but it truly does.

@Colts4me Just ask yourself this one question what if our forefather thought as you do >?
Chances are you would not be on this forum for it would not exist nor the right to speak freely.

Thats the real truth.

He's right. 100%.

Like I said, this fight hasn't even really started yet, and your never done fighting till they lower you into the ground, I plan to be a pain in the azz as long as I'm still taking oxygen and nourishment, that's job! :D

Taken from and old post :

Everybody wants to be a patriot until it's time to do patriot stuff.

Often times when I discuss upcoming events or what is going on I just end up hearing excuses. Excuses irritate me. "Oh well i have to work, I have this going on, I have that going on," how about just save the excuses for someone who rightfully cares. If you are going to sit and mindlessly regurgitate "Patriotic" memes or "Anti-Obama" or "Anti-Politician" stories on Facebook but not willing to stand with those of us who are out fighting by going to rallies, doing email campaigns, calling politicians, or being involved in the movement than please cease to call yourself a Patriot and find something else to call yourself. You are part of the problem.

We all have families!
We all have jobs!
We all have hobbies!
We all have "something" we need to do!

What about the need for standing up for our Constitution? Isn't that something that should be taken seriously? Should that not take an important role in our lives? Are you just not seeing the news or are you just sticking your head in the sand? What will it take for you to get involved?

Or will you decide when it is too late?

Take for instance that there are 2.4 million registered gun owners in Washington State. Less than one half of one percent are involved in trying to preserve those gun rights for all of the 2.4 million gun owners. This is unacceptable. This goes far beyond the 2nd Amendment this is about all of our constitutional rights. I see a whole lot of complaining on Facebook but what I don't see are a whole lot of these same people standing beside me at rallies, asking how they can get involved, joining the groups that are actively fighting in any way they can.

If you think this post might be about you, maybe it is. Maybe I am calling all of you Facebook Patriots out. Get involved it isn't that hard. We all have a lot to lose but we stand to lose even more when people aren't actively involved.

This says it all

I've spent 43 good years on this planet. Working hard, raising my daughter from diapers to graduation by my damn self. I feel lucky to have a few good friends that will crawl through the mud to have my back.

That being said, I will NOT lay down in that mud and let my government disarm me and push me into a fenced off area for reprogramming.

I will, for as long as I can walk, stand and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. I never had the honor of taking that oath in my youth. It's a regret and a burden only I can carry. But I can shoot straight, I can defend myself, and I will NOT COMPLY with rules forced upon me.

And if you knew me, you'd want me covering your six.

Which I would gladly do. For you, and anyone else here that supports our rights and refuses to lay down for a tyrannical government.

I learned long ago people say a lot of things they won't back up. Over the years of fighting for your gun rights a lot of guys were angry but few showed up when it counted. Lots of guys would agree with the letters to the editor but never took the time to write them and when it came to voting their rights didnt' matter. You had to get crank phone calls threatening you and your family at all times of the day or night from the letters to the editor. You learn you better cover your own six.

Nope if you study battle a bit Sam Houston was the best at picking his ground because the reason to fight is to win. You guys want to fight then learn how to win or you will end up just like Lavoy Finicum who was fighting for his life and his 9 kids. Three shots in the back and it's done. Better learn how to win rather than talking tough for them to pick you out and sparrow you out to be killed.

Anyway yes I am moving to idaho.

Yup! Getting close to time for doing patriot stuff! Glad to have you along for the ride, it' going to be big, and it' going to change the way things are, it' going to wake a bunch of folks up, and it' going to make this country great again! Maybe not what we want it to be, but better then we have now! That's a start, and that's enough!

I learned long ago people say a lot of things they won't back up. Over the years of fighting for your gun rights a lot of guys were angry but few showed up when it counted. Lots of guys would agree with the letters to the editor but never took the time to write them and when it came to voting their rights didnt' matter. You had to get crank phone calls threatening you and your family at all times of the day or night from the letters to the editor. You learn you better cover your own six.

Nope if you study battle a bit Sam Houston was the best at picking his ground because the reason to fight is to win. You guys want to fight then learn how to win or you will end up just like Lavoy Finicum who was fighting for his life and his 9 kids. Three shots in the back and it's done. Better learn how to win rather than talking tough for them to pick you out and sparrow you out to be killed.

Anyway yes I am moving to idaho.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Everyone in this country will have to pick a side and take a stand.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Everyone in this country will have to pick a side and take a stand.

I picked my side long ago and was fighting the fight before you were born, I am 66. Only reason you guys have rights is enough us us got together to fight the politicians taking them. We were the ones that built your gun ranges and taught the kids how to shoot to keep guns in the public. It was our money and time that built the gun culture in oregon and worked to keep hunting open. Yet today all that work is spat on by folks that see our rights as a hobby.

Don't think I am angry as I write this, like a shooting match others did the work for you to enjoy. Just don't give me crap about fighting for our rights, its you guys turn.

I picked my side long ago and was fighting the fight before you were born, I am 66. Only reason you guys have rights is enough us us got together to fight the politicians taking them. We were the ones that built your gun ranges and taught the kids how to shoot to keep guns in the public. It was our money and time that built the gun culture in oregon and worked to keep hunting open. Yet today all that work is spat on by folks that see our rights as a hobby.

Don't think I am angry as I write this, like a shooting match others did the work for you to enjoy. Just don't give me crap about fighting for our rights, its you guys turn.

I don't think you're angry. I think you seem to mistake the blue banner under my name as a "shield" or a "reason" that I shouldn't express myself...But hey. That's not me.

I started shooting with my dad, a combat Veteran that I would gladly take a bullet for. Afterall, we all get the same ending eventually...

He's in a wheelchair, incontinent, my best friend and one of the reasons I crawl out of bed at O'Dark-thirty to make money and support my family. I would cover his six, any day and all day long.

I'm not angry posting this either, but I will say.......running and hiding isn't the only option.....

I'd cover your six too, as previously stated..........

You have a great veteran here on this site that has devoted his life to his country, family, disabled vets and our gun rights. He is 74 and he has done more fighting the politicians than all the guys here, he constantly sacrifices yet his sacrifice is his own reward. Him and guys like him built all you have today but they can't keep it for you and problem is most are just throwing it away.

Since you have the blue stripe let me point out another right in peril and that's free speech, you can't have it if people can stop you from speaking. As a moderator you pick who gets to speak and while it's all PC to be nice here there are things that need to be said that cant' be because our words are thrown out. Threads closed because folks use the insult to close them and the thread shouldn't be pulled but is to appease. Better to close off the fellow that insults than close a thread because the thread is a teaching moment in your gun rights.

Those teaching moment may save you killing over your rights later. Free expression and free thought are what teaches and if you want the hobby boys to learn to be for the constitution they have to hear what's different. If you guys want to win this fight learn how to win it first without fighting, there is time enough to die later on. Learn to fight with words that people can understand and you won' be killing them for taking your rights.

Anyway I have talked enough, yall will either get it or you won't and I have done my best to help.o_O

383648-f330b2a66d30b16c2af49d5ec88177a8.jpg

I've spent 43 good years on this planet. Working hard, raising my daughter from diapers to graduation by my damn self. I feel lucky to have a few good friends that will crawl through the mud to have my back.

That being said, I will NOT lay down in that mud and let my government disarm me and push me into a fenced off area for reprogramming.

I will, for as long as I can walk, stand and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. I never had the honor of taking that oath in my youth. It's a regret and a burden only I can carry. But I can shoot straight, I can defend myself, and I will NOT COMPLY with rules forced upon me.
Amen Brother! In 100% agreement. I feel there are many here who feel the same, that defending and protecting the Consitiution of the Unites States of America is not an option, but an obligation as a citizen of this great Republic. And I'd cover your six any time, but I won't spill beer on yer...

It amazes me that is the oath uttered by those who become US Citizens, yet there are those who were born here who have no desire to do so.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top