JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amen. Unconstitutional laws are not lawful, following them is treasonous. Those who rule in favor of them and enforce them are committing treason and should be charged accordingly.

@DuneHopper, thank you for your original post. It needed to be said.
Are you attending the rally this Saturday? If you are, I'd like to meet you and Shake Your Hand.
Somehow, this serious subject turns to jelly, and we shan't be surprised when we're all rendered criminals because we refuse to turn in our ARs.
Lol Boise woman out number men three to one but two out of the three are gay so mmmm just saying

Back on subject, I can drive three others down Saturday, fuel is provided by my employer. Chevy Equinox, not the most comfy ride, but it's free....
I live around Beaverton.
PM me if you're need a ride.

Last Edited:
And when I made that comment about the woman I. Boise I was about 8 beers down but it is true or was true women do out number men three to one in Boise .lol might be more now .you can't be sure because some of the men think there women and some of the woman think there men .OH HELL IT'S A MESS OUT THERE WHO KNOWS ANYMORE MMMMMMMM I'M GOING TO SLEEP.maybe it will be different when I wake up

And when I made that comment about the woman I. Boise I was about 8 beers down but it is true or was true women do out number men three to one in Boise .lol might be more now .you can't be sure because some of the men think there women and some of the woman think there men .OH HELL IT'S A MESS OUT THERE WHO KNOWS ANYMORE MMMMMMMM I'M GOING TO SLEEP.maybe it will be different when I wake up
EPS, when you wake up, if your junk is still there, you're a dude, even if you're starting to think you're a vixen. If'n it's gone, don't worry, you're dead and you won't be one of the 72 virgins.... :eek::D:D
All this gender confusion crap out there, shaming men for being manly. Has it crept north from Seattle and reached your area yet? Who wouldn't want to drink when thinking about that one?
If anyone laments manhood, point to the refineries and tell them, "that peninsula there is shaped like a pecker." :rolleyes:

This talk of guy/gal ratio reminds me of a lady friend that moved to Alaska because she heard there were more men vs women and she thought the odds would be good but she found out the goods were odd. :D

@DuneHopper, thank you for your original post. It needed to be said.
Are you attending the rally this Saturday? If you are, I'd like to meet you and Shake Your Hand.
Somehow, this serious subject turns to jelly, and we shan't be surprised when we're all rendered criminals because we refuse to turn in our ARs.

Back on subject, I can drive three others down Saturday, fuel is provided by my employer. Chevy Equinox, not the most comfy ride, but it's free....
I live around Beaverton.
PM me if you're need a ride.

Not sure if I will make the Rally my son went in the ER last night and was admitted hence why the late response to your note.
I appreciate what you said, but its actually something I think about allot is what is our laxed attitude doing will leave us behind.... I will be there though if my son gets out I am leaving in a few minutes to go back over just stopped in to eat and take shower. .
As I finish typing this, makes me think as Family is exactly why we must fight.

Not sure if I will make the Rally my son went in the ER last night and was admitted hence why the late response to your note.
I appreciate what you said, but its actually something I think about allot is what is our laxed attitude doing will leave us behind.... I will be there though if my son gets out I am leaving in a few minutes to go back over just stopped in to eat and take shower. .
As I finish typing this, makes me think as Family is exactly why we must fight.
Thanks. Sorry he's in the hospital - wishing fast healing upon him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top