JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im picking up my 1911 this friday( i have serious troubles firing the squarish polymer double stacks, and their sights)
I got alot of good rifles:D
M1 garand, 1903, m14, usc, ar10build lol
Dont have a shotgun anymore
Need to get steel targets and more ammo
Go into the Education and training fourm IRONBAR HAS TWO THREADS ABOUT FRONT SITE

Problems in a fight is knowing what's comming at you so you can pick your own ground to fight from. Custer found out way too late his enemies strength and fought from an exposed position surrounded by his enemies. The jaw flapping before the fight, oh excuse me, the rhetoric that becomes inflamed, tells your enemies what you will do. How many of you would put this site and your fakebook post on a job resume for HR to read? Yet you tell everyone you are willing to kill. That's not picking your ground in a fight, it's suicide.

In Oregon you are surrouned, you are the defenders of the Alamo drawing a line in the sand hoping help will come. Well I don't see a Sam Houston building an army comming to help so I will move to Idaho for better ground. Houston won the conflict even when he was called a coward by others, that's strategy and winning this is going to take thinking over having a war of attrition.

Life is like a shooting match, there are watchers and doers but the real Champs understand how the game is played and it takes more than just shooting to win. Shooting is the last thing to happen in the match.

Well, I hope your move is not near Boise... cuz they are ate up with libs from Cali now.

FWIW guys and gals:

Re: The American War for Independence

•10 was the age of the youngest member of the Continental Army
•57 was the age of the oldest member of the Continental Army
•6.5% is the population participation rate during the war, higher than any American war since WWII
•100,000 Loyalist fled to Canada, the Bahamas and England during the war
•45% of colonists fully supported the war
•20% of colonists were outright loyal to Britain
•8.37 years was how long the war lasted
•80,000 militia and Continental Army soldiers served at the height of the war
•56,000 British soldiers fought at the height of the war
•30,000 German mercenaries known as Hessians fought for Britain during the war
•55,000 Americans served as privateers during the war

Lol Boise woman out number men three to one but two out of the three are gay so mmmm just saying

So if 3 men are gay, that leaves 6 wimens for me hey? o_O

Edit: Nope, the 3 gays take 3 more guys out of the fight... then there are 9 babes for me!!! (this fine example from modern math book):rolleyes:

There are some prepared to do things that are best left unmentioned here! There comes a time when the gloves must come off, hard men and women stand up and actions done for the good of all! Not all is lost, this fight just started, and first blood has yet to be spilled, it's up to the voters to boot this to the curb, and I think were in for a surprising ride, I don't think this country is ready to lay down and take it, I think there are a lot of things yet to be done to save our future! No, this fight isn't over, not by a long shot! So, knuckle up boys and girls, this is just the warm ups, the antis are feeling good and will make mistakes, we need to be ready to pounce with a vengeace when they do, and make it felt far and wide! Up the Republic!:)

And as the infamous Tuco said:

FWIW guys and gals:

Re: The American War for Independence

•10 was the age of the youngest member of the Continental Army
•57 was the age of the oldest member of the Continental Army
•6.5% is the population participation rate during the war, higher than any American war since WWII
•100,000 Loyalist fled to Canada, the Bahamas and England during the war
•45% of colonists fully supported the war
•20% of colonists were outright loyal to Britain
•8.37 years was how long the war lasted
•80,000 militia and Continental Army soldiers served at the height of the war
•56,000 British soldiers fought at the height of the war
•30,000 German mercenaries known as Hessians fought for Britain during the war
•55,000 Americans served as privateers during the war
Hey that CANADA PART SOUNDS FAMILIAR didn't they all say if Trump won they where moving to Canada

"History does not long entrust the care of Freedom to the weak or the timid."
--Dwight D. Eisenhower
Did he say that to Custer or the men of the Alamo? If you are going to live then live for something and if you are going to sacrifice make sure it's for the people you love because no one else will remember.

Lol Boise woman out number men three to one but two out of the three are gay so mmmm just saying
:s0140:
Yeah, but they probably look like Hillary and Pelosi....:eek::s0170:
We call them potato face.

images.jpg

Did he say that to Custer or the men of the Alamo? If you are going to live then live for something and if you are going to sacrifice make sure it's for the people you love because no one else will remember.
That was at his first Inaugural Address.

"If you're gonna fight... fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and it's startin' to rain."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top