JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To Whom It May Concern,

I stand here today to say we are sorry to our future youth, you are not born yet. But we failed to provide you a future with your civil liberties intact. We worked, and paid our bills but did not recognize our duty until it was gone how easily it was lost. Many of us were born with the freedom I speak of and enjoyed the opportunities we stole from you. We gave in when it got tough and when we knew we had lost we stopped fighting for that we are deeply sorry.
I realize as you grow older and an intruder comes to your family in the night, you will not simply reach for your firearm like we could, but will have to reach for it in a locked safe with its own lock on the firearm and kept unloaded while the sounds of your door being kicked in. For that we are sorry.

We are sorry you can not go out into the wilderness like we did and enjoy the morning air with a mixture of pine and gun powder as you watch your children for the first time enjoying what fun being a responsible gun owner can have shooting at targets and enjoying nature and family, because we failed to protect this right for you.

They told us to get a background checks , so we did. They told us would could not buy that firearm any more so we didn't. They told us to wait three weeks to pick up our rifle but then it was banned and we stood silent. Today there was a knock on the doors of gun owners as men in black vehicles with black uniforms and no warrant took our guns away for our safety for good.

So To Our Future and To Whom It May Concern,

We Are Sorry

Signed
Every Firearm Owner 2018

We give up now, we do not only fail ourselves or every present gun owner, we become thieves of any future generation civil rights. We listen to those who say to hold the line and they themselves will not.
Do not look to the east or west, to the north or south. Simply look in the Mirror as you my brothers and sisters are the you are the resistance, make your stand to preserve your civil rights in 2018 Tell the world it stops now, you owe it to your self, and must we must provide this to our future.

BIA,
DH:s0160:

Last Edited:
One stupid proposed initiative and we all give up and throw in the towel. BTW, a stupid proposed initiative that is unconstitutional and unenforceable.

I for one will NOT apologize to misguided youths that are being herded into the corral. Being a sheep is a choice, being a sheepdog is a mandate per the Constitution of The United States of America. Specifically Amendment number 2. Important enough to be 2nd on the list.

Last Edited:
Unfortunately, that seems to be the gun community. A gross lack of cohesiveness and direction. More in-fighting and bickering than ideas and organization... If we fail to present a united front, I fear we're sure to be handed our butt's...

Probably, for those that comply anyway. Blame is easy to place from a comfortable chair and a keyboard.

There are some prepared to do things that are best left unmentioned here! There comes a time when the gloves must come off, hard men and women stand up and actions done for the good of all! Not all is lost, this fight just started, and first blood has yet to be spilled, it's up to the voters to boot this to the curb, and I think were in for a surprising ride, I don't think this country is ready to lay down and take it, I think there are a lot of things yet to be done to save our future! No, this fight isn't over, not by a long shot! So, knuckle up boys and girls, this is just the warm ups, the antis are feeling good and will make mistakes, we need to be ready to pounce with a vengeace when they do, and make it felt far and wide! Up the Republic!:)

There are some prepared to do things that are best left unmentioned here! There comes a time when the gloves must come off, hard men and women stand up and actions done for the good of all! Not all is lost, this fight just started, and first blood has yet to be spilled, it's up to the voters to boot this to the curb, and I think were in for a surprising ride, I don't think this country is ready to lay down and take it, I think there are a lot of things yet to be done to save our future! No, this fight isn't over, not by a long shot! So, knuckle up boys and girls, this is just the warm ups, the antis are feeling good and will make mistakes, we need to be ready to pounce with a vengeace when they do, and make it felt far and wide! Up the Republic!:)

Interesting times, it's the curse I think.

To Whom It May Concern,

I stand here today to say we are sorry to our future youth, you are not born yet. But we failed to provide you a future with your civil liberties intact. We worked, and paid our bills but did not recognize our duty until it was gone how easily it was lost. Many of us were born with the freedom I speak of and enjoyed the opportunities we stole from you. We gave in when it got tough and when we knew we had lost we stopped fighting for that we are deeply sorry.
I realize as you grow older and an intruder comes to your family in the night, you will not simply reach for your firearm like we could, but will have to reach for it in a locked safe with its own lock on the firearm and kept unloaded while the sounds of your door being kicked in. For that we are sorry.

We are sorry you can not go out into the wilderness like we did and enjoy the morning air with a mixture of pine and gun powder as you watch your children for the first time enjoying what fun being a responsible gun owner can have shooting at targets and enjoying nature and family, because we failed to protect this right for you.

They told us to get a background checks , so we did. They told us would could not buy that firearm any more so we didn't. They told us to wait three weeks to pick up our rifle but then it was banned and we stood silent. Today there was a knock on the doors of gun owners as men in black vehicles with black uniforms and no warrant took our guns away for our safety for good.

So To Our Future and To Whom It May Concern,

We Are Sorry

Signed
Every Firearm Owner 2018

We give up now, we do not only fail ourselves or every present gun owner, we become thieves of any future generation civil rights. We listen to those who say to hold the line and they themselves will not.
Do not look to the east or west, to the north or south. Simply look in the Mirror as you my brothers and sisters are the you are the resistance, make your stand to preserve your civil rights in 2018 Tell the world it stops now, you owe it to your self, and must we must provide this to our future.

BIA,
DH:s0160:
Wow.......
It is exceedingly rare that I am at a loss for words. I think you said it all.
Bravo! DuneHopper.

Last Edited:
I really hope it works out for you, good luck.o_O

It will work out for me. It would work out for you too, if you chose to take a stand. Best of luck in Idaho. It's not an island BTW, and you will have your own fight there as well. Someday soon.

I hope everyone got the intention, we can not and will not fail.
Or in a word failure is not an option. Unless we want to be the whinny B**ches having to apologies in 20 years.
I for one will not, and as far as unity keep watching the papers this is far from over, not by a long shot.
Writing this was to put the perspective clear we have a job so lets stop looking to fail and look to win.
And if you didnt get it, I will next time write it in crayon :p.
Sharing this is also what is needed right now at this moment.

Again, you're going to run and hide. Some of us take a different approach.

Life is much like a shooting match and I set them up for many years. Damn few guys help set it up and the rest are just there to enjoy the fun. I have done my part and it's time others stand up to run the match. Not nice for you to insult people but it's all good, when you are afraid you will say things to beg for help. People have to like you to help you and insults don't win friends. Folks in another state can be a valuable resource, you lost one today.o_O

I really hope it works out for you, good luck.o_O

Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2Fdf%2Fdf52fe51724dcf1fba2227137a013cfe14dfe5f7fec9a9736a4ad11a9dc38793.jpg

Why are so many ready to lay down and let themselves be run over by a tyrannical government? Running to the hills? Surrendering your arms? Those become options at the mere mention of a poorly written initiative that has more holes than swiss cheese?

If it passes, go ahead and register your rifles guys. Have fun and don't be surprised when you hear the doorbell ring. I for one won't do anything but keep practicing mag changes, pistol to rifle transitions and run and gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top