JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meta discussion; some aspects on this thread may not appear to be asthetically-pleasing to some; but I think it's good for warriors & patriots to "sharpen their horns"....; you know, spar; be tough on each other....

Thicker skin is what we all need more of eh? The best argument teachers are the best arguers...;)

There was a ghostly movie we had to watch in the service; 3 GIs died because they made "mistakes". One GI filed-down the sear on his Garand, another GI didn't fix the brakes on his truck, and I cannot remember why the 3rd GI died (un-protected sex?). The b&w training movie featured recollections of what the GIs did or failed to do....the movie was an illocution; a graphic warning to viewers to do their jobs properly; even on the battlefield.

The point is, I thought the OP was looking into the future; being prophetic so-to-speak. The US is also dumping $trillions in debt onto the kids who make it past the wrath of Planned Parenthood; aka BAAL.

Some (the majority) people will always ride coat tails; nobody can do it all.

Based on what I've seen, the lack of cohesion is nation-wide. Oathkeepers just decided to march with the 2A people on Saturday...? Huh, where have they been?

Much of the Left's "cohesion" is smoke and mirrors; they are really good at false perceptions. This will make us fail or it will make us stronger.

Our fight is a sublime purpose!

I for one am glad to see the passion that so many express here, it gives me added fuel & hope. I suspect most can see that America is waking up, maybe slower than we hope, but waking up none the less. I'm appreciative of those that have walked before me and made a stand before I became "Woke". Our rights are certainly under attack, you need look no further than our college campuses to see what they are producing.
That said, just look at 8 of the top 20 News channels are Fox and CNN has 0 of 20. I take that as even more proof that the right side is waking up. I also see that Leftists are deploying the oldest games in the book "It's for the children" then using children to stand on the graves of other children...This to me is a sign of a death roll of the Leftist movement as then run out of any sane arguments.

Mark Robinson, the man who's video went viral on Facebook & Youtube with well over 25,000,000 views is just a foreshadowing of the sentiment of "The Common Man".

Just notice how these Leftists are scrambling to get these over the top gun laws passed, their doubling down.

You'd think they'd get smarter after seeing that Trump was elected.

I still believe that the pendulum will swing back swiftly...

Meta discussion; some aspects on this thread may not appear to be asthetically-pleasing to some; but I think it's good for warriors & patriots to "sharpen their horns"....; you know, spar; be tough on each other....

Thicker skin is what we all need more of eh? The best argument teachers are the best arguers...;)

The point is, I thought the OP was looking into the future; being prophetic so-to-speak. The US is also dumping $trillions in debt onto the kids who make it past the wrath of Planned Parenthood; aka BAAL.

Some (the majority) people will always ride coat tails; nobody can do it all.

Based on what I've seen, the lack of cohesion is nation-wide. Oathkeepers just decided to march with the 2A people on Saturday...? Huh, where have they been?

Much of the Left's "cohesion" is smoke and mirrors; they are really good at false perceptions. This will make us fail or it will make us stronger.

Our fight is a sublime purpose!

This !!!!

You know as I read some of the responses, it makes me proud to live in the USA, @Colts4me appreciate your service
but I think you are confused. One has to choose what they want on their Tomb Stone,

He fought until the end

He Gave up when he was tired.

My wife is one of the nicest people I know this year will be 30 years married, she has had two kids and worked hard all her life
and not at some cushy office job. She has done her time as well . But I tell you what there is no doubt she will pick
up and defend the line if it came to that. My Father In Law is also 66, and served as well he is preparing for what may be.
He also has lost over 75lbs due to cancer and losing half his face to it. Yet practices and has positions through the property. He has served, he also weighs around 100lbs now he is not done yet either. These two people have fought hard all their lives and even cancer he wont let it take him from the fight. My wife is truly a badass yet to meet her you would never know. She carrys 24/7 yes sitting right beside her night stand. I am very grateful for anyone that serves thank God for that, but it is not right nor fair to point at everyone else and say fix it . If you are an American your job to defend rights stops when you are no longer breathing and as one can see even cancer wont stop a patriot. But good luck on the safe place I hope if does keep you safe. I have always told my wife, I wont go quietly this life will be dragging me out of it simply giving up, not who I am .

It is disgraceful how bad liberals have changed our Country in just a decade or so and hard to image where we will be in another decade. We are so divided as a Country and the divide I feel is to the point of no return. The whole coexist thing is impossible when their side is on a constant attack to take our freedom away and erase our Constitution. :mad:

I think this Quote is very true :

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Why are so many ready to lay down and let themselves be run over by a tyrannical government? Running to the hills? Surrendering your arms? Those become options at the mere mention of a poorly written initiative that has more holes than swiss cheese?

If it passes, go ahead and register your rifles guys. Have fun and don't be surprised when you hear the doorbell ring. I for one won't do anything but keep practicing mag changes, pistol to rifle transitions and run and gun.

December 23, 1776

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.."

Do not despair brothers for these are the times that try us indeed. Do everything to fight your fight, exhaust every peaceful recourse, but make your contacts and form your cells now. When those peaceful options have failed none can say you didn't try. When they leave us with but one option take the fight to them with every means possible. You are not alone. There are many of us in other parts of the country readying as well. You are on the front lines of this fight for now but very soon it will be upon all of our doorsteps and we shall be ready, we 3 percent. Never doubt, never fear we are here and we will perform our duty.

I've had my DiL make these up and I put them on a travel mug that I give to every customer I build/coat a firearm for. I coat the mug to match whatever color/type of finish they had me use on their weapon. I've also had them scaled down to fit on an AR receiver and scaled up to fit on a truck window.
Sons Of Liberty.jpg

Sounds like some folks have already conceded defeat - why? Just because some laws and ballot measures have been proposed? How is that the end? Considering we've been under constant assault for decades, why the sudden sense of impending defeat? Sure, if you turn on the news at night, it looks like we're outnumbered 1,000 to 1, because that's what they want us to believe. They're practically dropping leaflets on our heads telling us to drop our guns and run away, and it sounds like plenty of folks are believing that bullsh!t.

This is not over, not by a long shot. If anything, this new push and deeper grab is a good thing for our side. For years we have been sold the lie (we all knew they were lying through their teeth), that "no one is coming for your guns". Now, they've become so emboldened, they're not hiding their intent any longer. And guess what, I'm seeing more and more people, and yes, that includes Democrats I know, that are saying "whoa! that's really crossing the line", going so far as to already committing to vote against these ridiculous bills should they make the ballot in November. Yes, the media, Hollywood and politicians want us to believe that 90% of Americans want AR's banned and gun ownership to effectively be stopped. Hmm, when did I last year them tell us that 90% of American's wanted something??? When did we get fed that colossal bag of bullsh!t? When was that??? Oh yeah! Back in 2016 when Hillary had a 95% chance of beating Donald Trump! Well f&@K me with a stick - they were lying, the whole time - trying to knock us out of the fight before it was even done. I saw a lot of defeatist attitudes then, and I'm seeing them again now.

Will they get more victories, no doubt they will. Will it end gun rights in Oregon and the US? I don't think so, not by a long shot.

Until they start kicking in doors and raiding homes, this is not over. Heck, it really isn't over then either. And yes, I know they've gone after a few folks in FL and CA - let's be honest, almost all of those were already known criminals who were never allowed to own guns in the first place.

There are a lot of us out there - not necessarily gun owners, but folks that still believe in freedom and liberty and recognize the attempt to grab our guns for what it is - a threat to ALL of our rights. If the 2nd falls, the 1st may not be far behind. How about the 4th? 5th? 10th? Striking down a core right can easily be turned on something you do care about. And this is the message I'm sharing, face to face, with anyone and everyone that will listen. Voting to take away my rights will inevitably lead to me voting to take away your rights. Can you prove to me that wouldn't happen? Once they get a chance to think about it, it gets them right in the head pretty quickly.

Yes, we're disjointed, lacking leadership and a good solid plan, but damn folks, we can reach voters one by one, and encourage them to reach more voters. We can cover this entire state without that much effort between now and November.

It's not over, not even close. We can still win support. We can still up the fight. Whatever happens, you won't hear me say they've beaten us, certainly not so long as there is still something we can do to fight them. They've been poking the bear and kicking the hornets nest without consequences far to long. I think maybe that bear is waking up and those hornets are getting pizzed.

Whatever happens, don't give up. Fight to the last man. Engage your fellow voters. Help them understand why this fight means so much more than gun control, it really is a fight for their rights. And maybe ask them which rights they'd be willing to give up in the process.

I will continue to remember, for good or for bad, when everyone was convinced Hillary would easily walk away with a victory, the American voter told her to stick it up her azz and handed her the biggest defeat of her political career. We can still win this. I still have faith in my fellow Americans and Oregonians.

Last Edited:
These guys that say they are packing up to move to Idaho or some other state don't get it next year or next week they will be in Idaho or other states doing the same thing . I'm not giving up I will donate money to the NRA OR WHAT EVER OTHER 2A group I have too .but in the end.im not walking down to the state capital and handing over one bullet or mag or gun if they want them COME AND TAKE IT

These guys that say they are packing up to move to Idaho or some other state don't get it next year or next week they will be in Idaho or other states doing the same thing . I'm not giving up I will donate money to the NRA OR WHAT EVER OTHER 2A group I have too .but in the end.im not walking down to the state capital and handing over one bullet or mag or gun if they want them COME AND TAKE IT

Absolutely. There is no place to run that's safe, because the extremist leftists won't be satisfied with some states - they want them all. Formerly solidly red Texas has shifted more and more left - places like Houston may as well be Portland, OR. Montana, Idaho, they already have leftist enclaves building up. I'm afraid anyone that thinks they can outrun the anti's is going to find that it's only a matter of time before they take on and take out those solidly red states. The only chance is to learn how to beat them at their own game, something that will likely take quite a long time to do, but I do think it can be done.

On the topic of a pro2a side vs no2a side,
Alot of people seem to think a fight will go down with guns or with hacking. Both will play a role,
But something for consideration. Most food and alot of energy are produced in red states.
It would be a real shame for big cities if that infastructure collapsed:rolleyes:

Aslo to throw this in,
Im only 21 any *if you older folk(older folk only being a word i use when addressing older folk:rolleyes::p)
Have any advice or direction on what groups would be worth supporting (nra member already)
Training (personal time and actual coarses) that is worth getting into,
I got a single build underway right now and when thats done ima put aside collecting and want to get into proficiency

Aslo to throw this in,
Im only 21 any of you older folk(folk only being a word i use when addressing older folk:rolleyes:)
Have any advice or direction on what groups would be worth supporting (nra member already)
I got a single build underway right now and when thats done ima put aside collecting and want to get into proficiency

You might take a look at SAF (Second Amendment Foundation) in Washington. They are based in the Seattle area, but they reach out around the country. In fact, should IP43 make it to the ballot here in Oregon and pass, I do expect SAF may actually step in and file a lawsuit. They just filed a suit against a new law in Illinois.

Problems in a fight is knowing what's comming at you so you can pick your own ground to fight from. Custer found out way too late his enemies strength and fought from an exposed position surrounded by his enemies. The jaw flapping before the fight, oh excuse me, the rhetoric that becomes inflamed, tells your enemies what you will do. How many of you would put this site and your fakebook post on a job resume for HR to read? Yet you tell everyone you are willing to kill. That's not picking your ground in a fight, it's suicide.

In Oregon you are surrouned, you are the defenders of the Alamo drawing a line in the sand hoping help will come. Well I don't see a Sam Houston building an army comming to help so I will move to Idaho for better ground. Houston won the conflict even when he was called a coward by others, that's strategy and winning this is going to take thinking over having a war of attrition.

Life is like a shooting match, there are watchers and doers but the real Champs understand how the game is played and it takes more than just shooting to win. Shooting is the last thing to happen in the match.

Aslo to throw this in,
Im only 21 any of you older folk(folk only being a word i use when addressing older folk:rolleyes:)
Good plan I got off coarse a few years ago went for quantity lol there are hundreds if not thousands of schools or training course out there .my advice get at least two good handguns a good Rifle and a shotgun .and then go to as many training classes or schools as you can afford . your young lol by the time you get up to be called old folk you should be pretty good LOL

Good plan I got off coarse a few years ago went for quantity lol there are hundreds if not thousands of schools or training course out there .my advice get at least two good handguns a good Rifle and a shotgun .and then go to as many training classes or schools as you can afford . your young lol by the time you get up to be called old folk you should be pretty good LOL
Im picking up my 1911 this friday( i have serious troubles firing the squarish polymer double stacks, and their sights)
I got alot of good rifles:D
M1 garand, 1903, m14, usc, ar10build lol
Dont have a shotgun anymore
Need to get steel targets and more ammo

The only reason I said a shotgun was it's probably the best thing for a defense gun there is with in 25 yards just my opinion .there are books to read and class to take there are so many I can't even list them. MVIMG_20180410_135737.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135737.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135737.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135840.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135834.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135827.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135806.jpg MVIMG_20180410_135722.jpg

Im picking up my 1911 this friday( i have serious troubles firing the squarish polymer double stacks, and their sights)
I got alot of good rifles:D
M1 garand, 1903, m14, usc, ar10build lol
Dont have a shotgun anymore
Need to get steel targets and more ammo
Ammo is always good you can't get good with out practice I have two friends that we split ammo and stuff trading this and that I buy 500 roounds of 9mm and or what ever and we split it up and when he buys ammo we split it up little here and there and then we shoot together save some shoot some lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top