JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went to AR on this thread and took a look at the new firearms coming out this year
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/can-you-hit-your-target.56440/
And these were down a ways.
http://www.tnwfirearms.com/product-p/aspx-cplt-9445-xxxx-xxxx.htm
Anyone ever heard of this company? A multi caliber kit for MSRP of $1200?:eek:
I would love to know if someone has had there hands on these
ASPX-CPLT-9445-XXXX-XXXX-2T.jpg

ASPX-CPLT-9445-XXXX-XXXX-2T.jpg

They are located just down the road from me. I think they had some issues with some models a few years ago but they have made improvements and the firearms supposedly run a lot better now. If you can't find a dealer give them a call. I am sure they can arrange a local pick up

From what I recall, the company is right here in Oregon, I think out Forest Grove way. There are a few videos on YT reviewing their stuff. Looks like a fun gun, I like the caliber swaps.

They are based in Vernonia.

I worked for them for a couple of months before being let go for pushing the owner to do right by the customers. I'm not going to be too overly against them, the rifle has great potential. So if i come off as a disgruntled X employee I apologize.

However I will say the owners ethics are shot, so with that said I was consistently fighting my own ethical code when the rifles we made were jerry rigged to run, or machined far outside the specs. I recall an issue of almost 400-500 receivers machined with rails 40 thousandths off, making it impossible for some customers to mount certain optics. Instead of tossing the batch, we made rifles with them and sent them out.

Before I was fired they were in the process of being bought by new investors. I hope for the sake of a pretty cool rifle, they make drastic changes to their operational standards.

I'm not saying don't consider it as an option, if you look at vendors in the southeast you should be able to find one new for 500-600. Or if you call them direct you can talk them down in price.

If you want any further details PM me.

Fisherman's in jantzen beach had them a while back, but it was the carbine, not the pistol.
I really wanted one. I love the idea and the look/feel.
The whole design is really cool for a pack gun.

The reliability issues had me concerned. I heard some bad things, and maybe they were just getting too big for their britches.

Either way I hope they get some thing in the quality dept figured out and keep the price reasonable.

Anyone one have experience with them over the last 9 months or? I was super excited to go pick up the survival pack but now I'm a little concerned:(. Reno911 I might dm to get some more info if that's ok.

Anyone one have experience with them over the last 9 months or? I was super excited to go pick up the survival pack but now I'm a little concerned:(. Reno911 I might dm to get some more info if that's ok.

Yes I do. I have a couple Kel-Tec Sub2000's that I have LOVED for years. I wanted to be able to put an optic on them. Other than the RLP option which is pricey I was not finding much. I got one to work with a hinge set up I had seen but did not like it much.
I ordered one of the TNW's and fell in love!! It has proven it's self to be perfect in function. The scope that came with it was Meh, but it was no big deal. Tried several until I found the one that works for me. I will be buying another of these.

Hit me up any time.

Been Looking At Them For Some time, heard from folks about the crappy owner and the bad batches so I stayed away. I follow them on FB they post lame pictures of unfinished receivers regularly. . . But if investors bought the place im sure issues surfaced quickly. Ive liked that the 9mm carbine uses glock mags.

Been Looking At Them For Some time, heard from folks about the crappy owner and the bad batches so I stayed away. I follow them on FB they post lame pictures of unfinished receivers regularly. . . But if investors bought the place im sure issues surfaced quickly. Ive liked that the 9mm carbine uses glock mags.

Did they sell to someone else or take on investors? I was a little hesitant to buy one too at first. Saw a LOT of great reviews, and a few bad. Was making me leery but really wanted one. Could find no dealer who had or said they could even get one. Again that made me leery. After I got mine I was glad to see it worked great. If they were having some QA problems I hope they got them fixed. I really want to buy another one. I too like the Glock mags thing. When I test fired mine I went through over 1 K rounds. No problems. The next time out I had a couple minor ones using the cheap after market mag they sent with it. With real Glock mags it's been flawless.

Did they sell to someone else or take on investors? I was a little hesitant to buy one too at first. Saw a LOT of great reviews, and a few bad. Was making me leery but really wanted one. Could find no dealer who had or said they could even get one. Again that made me leery. After I got mine I was glad to see it worked great. If they were having some QA problems I hope they got them fixed. I really want to buy another one. I too like the Glock mags thing. When I test fired mine I went through over 1 K rounds. No problems. The next time out I had a couple minor ones using the cheap after market mag they sent with it. With real Glock mags it's been flawless.

Bud's carries TNW now, so they must have been convinced it was worth the investment to take on the line. Cabela's is carrying them too, at least online (ship to store).

Last Edited:
Bud's carries TNW now, so they must have been convinced it was worth the investment to take on the line. Cabela's is carrying them too, at least online (ship to store).

THANKS!!!! I had not been able to find one anywhere so finally ended up buying mine off Gun Broker. The price at Cabelas would be about the same as I paid by the time I paid shipping and transfer. Much easier to just order from them. I think I see one in .45 on the horizon here. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top