JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

Moving to MT (Yellowstone County) in a few weeks, from WA state.
I've been learning more about the local scene and avidly reading the news in MT, especially regarding the laws, zeitgeist, and practicalities of being a gun owner there. It really seems like the populace and the new governor there are moving to secure and simplify a lot of rights.

My questions:
- Are there any really good forums or sub-forums to read or join? I see some posts here and there (quite a few on NW firearms) but not really a general MT site. Maybe just due to the population size, or I'm just not searching right.
- Any general tips or info from MT locals or people who've specifically moved from WA recently re: firearms, security, etc?

Thanks,
DK

Hello,

Home - Montana Department of Justice (dojmt.gov)

Search Results - Montana Department of Justice (dojmt.gov)

Conceal Carry - Open Carry Guns

Knives, etc. too!

Some new laws were signed by the Governor recently.

Do a search online and LOOK in the legal and law section here.

I will not go into a RANT on what has and has not happened in MT in some issues now.

Best wishes to you. Take care.

Old Lady Cate - HARD CORE - NO COMPROMISE RKBA LADY

The Second means EXACTLY what it says.

If a person is too VIOLENT AS A CRIMINAL OR AS A VIOLENT INSANE PERSON - he/she NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. NO guns for YOU!

IF YOU MURDERED SOMEONE WHETHER YOU, SOME DOCTOR OR COURT CLAIMS YOU ARE CRAZY OR NOT CRAZY - FOUND GUILTY - YOU GET HUNG OR SHOT BY A FIRING SQUAD. NO guns for you. NO life time in jail. Bat dung crazies get to PAY for their murdering deeds just as much as cold blooded - sane (?!) killers do too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top