JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

Moving to MT (Yellowstone County) in a few weeks, from WA state.
I've been learning more about the local scene and avidly reading the news in MT, especially regarding the laws, zeitgeist, and practicalities of being a gun owner there. It really seems like the populace and the new governor there are moving to secure and simplify a lot of rights.

My questions:
- Are there any really good forums or sub-forums to read or join? I see some posts here and there (quite a few on NW firearms) but not really a general MT site. Maybe just due to the population size, or I'm just not searching right.
- Any general tips or info from MT locals or people who've specifically moved from WA recently re: firearms, security, etc?

Thanks,
DK

Hello,

Home - Montana Department of Justice (dojmt.gov)

Search Results - Montana Department of Justice (dojmt.gov)

Conceal Carry - Open Carry Guns

Knives, etc. too!

Some new laws were signed by the Governor recently.

Do a search online and LOOK in the legal and law section here.

I will not go into a RANT on what has and has not happened in MT in some issues now.

Best wishes to you. Take care.

Old Lady Cate - HARD CORE - NO COMPROMISE RKBA LADY

The Second means EXACTLY what it says.

If a person is too VIOLENT AS A CRIMINAL OR AS A VIOLENT INSANE PERSON - he/she NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. NO guns for YOU!

IF YOU MURDERED SOMEONE WHETHER YOU, SOME DOCTOR OR COURT CLAIMS YOU ARE CRAZY OR NOT CRAZY - FOUND GUILTY - YOU GET HUNG OR SHOT BY A FIRING SQUAD. NO guns for you. NO life time in jail. Bat dung crazies get to PAY for their murdering deeds just as much as cold blooded - sane (?!) killers do too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top