JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is Youtube video link with description of the event at the 6:00 minute mark of the video.

Check the bottom of the screen during the video and one of the organizers email addresses pops up. I didn't post the email address here since I am not sure about the rules on that. My son is going to be filming the event for the schools publications dept. He expects that these guys will be vastly outnumbered by other students walking out to counter protest the Pro-2A students. Please send them emails of encouragement for doing this. It is a courageous position for them to take given the climate in the schools these days. arakboss

they posted it on youtube their email is public information now. Good for them, did you notice they said students participating in the walk out will get a tardy... I wonder how many of the "march for our lives" high school walkouts got a tardy for that event?

Here is Youtube video link with description of the event at the 6:00 minute mark of the video.

Check the bottom of the screen during the video and one of the organizers email addresses pops up. I didn't post the email address here since I am not sure about the rules on that. My son is going to be filming the event for the schools publications dept. He expects that these guys will be vastly outnumbered by other students walking out to counter protest the Pro-2A students. Please send them emails of encouragement for doing this. It is a courageous position for them to take given the climate in the schools these days. arakboss

Thanks for posting this! This is excellent, it's too bad that most people won't know about because it is hidden in the rest of their video. Having said that, I will try to pass it on for either 2A supporters to see.

Thanks for posting this! This is excellent, it's too bad that most people won't know about because it is hidden in the rest of their video. Having said that, I will try to pass it on for either 2A supporters to see.
My son filmed this segment of the Tigard Today show. I am going to ask him if he could do a chop job on it to separate the portion dealing with walkout so it could be re-posted elsewhere on youtube with more appropriate title. Maybe something simple and timeless like: "Oregon High School Students May 2, 2018 Pro-Gun Walkout"

I suspect this walkout is part of this national effort to walk out in support of the Second Amendment...

Stand for the Second

I hope this goes viral. Its so refreshing to see young people standing up and holding the line.

Awesome!
So, what can we do to help?
While a tardy on one's record prolly isn't a biggie, the fact that they get one is a 1st adm. violation plain and simple! The school admins and staff need to hear that fact long and loud, and threatend with actions should they decide to issue this, while not issuing one for the anti walk outs past and present!
Time to enforce policy equally and fully, it guess what, now the students get to see just how stacked the deck the anti 2nd movement is!
Please ask those students to remind the adults to get off their keesters and VOTE!:D

Nice, but their rights are not guaranteed by the 'constitution' as the boy stated.

Their rights are endowed to them by their Creator.

Great news! Good for them standing up against the over-hyped, excessively-loud, anti-gun liberty haters. It gives some measure of hope for the future. I hope many others will join them!

My son filmed this segment of the Tigard Today show. I am going to ask him if he could do a chop job on it to separate the portion dealing with walkout so it could be re-posted elsewhere on youtube with more appropriate title. Maybe something simple and timeless like: "Oregon High School Students May 2, 2018 Pro-Gun Walkout"

Please do and hopefully it will get the attention is so rightfully deserves.

Nice, but their rights are not guaranteed by the 'constitution' as the boy stated.

Their rights are endowed to them by their Creator.

I'll just leave this right here.....
099DDB25-89B2-4CE0-B9C8-A6478FA6ACD2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class