JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Appleknocker failure. Major failure to not pass that road hog bill prohibiting camping out in the fast lane. Now you are stuck with a $77K tab and slow bubblegums in the fast lane.

:s0131:

WA is supposed to be part time, but we need an initiative to limit special sessions to budget issues ONLY, with NO per-diem

Do your job or go home

They get a salary, per diems & stipends!!! It is high time that these snobby, never worked a hard day in their lives & on the gubberment teat (lawmakers) for life pay back the citizens of whom they are not representing.

I've actually done some limited lobbying in Olympia for some small non profits. There are some good legislators who work hard and then there are some who work hard to increase government, taxes, etc. It is disheartening they are failing on a budget but kudos for our Senate for holding the line on gun rights and trying NOT to raise new taxes. Of course our bulldozer driving Fusky guv WANTS to raise taxes although as late as October before the election he claimed that wouldn't be good for the state's economy. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd be at the temporary bridge dedication tomorrow with a SIGN.:s0155: or Gadsden flag. Or a thermometer that goes up to 500,000 showing 433,000 CPLs! The only true citizen is an armed citizen.

Brutus Out

I find it impossible to believe that my employer would consider it a "bargain" that after paying me above and beyond my normal wages to do a job he hired me to do and that I couldn't accomplish in the time he allowed me to do it in while I tried unsuccessfully behind his back and beyond all reasonable expectations to take away his constitutional rights was the "best" he could possibly hope for. I think we need to think more along the lines of what is going on in Colorado, these "officials" need to be held accountable.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top