JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Frontier folding HK mag pistol lower with tailhook brace , Gibbz side charger, 3 lug barrel, Leupold red dot and 41 round ETS mag

I was going to go with a NFA C5 upper but I want the Gibbs locking non reciprocating changing handle upper. I ended up having to machine the inside of the upper to get the MP5 pattern mag to insert .

2aIwRw.jpg

853Iqw.jpg

hxb8gq.jpg

Wired,

Hey, you very talented gun smith types make me green (or perhaps chartreuse) with envy.

Beautiful job.

P.S.What does the word in what I guess is a tattoo mean?

Thanks!

Wired,

Hey, you very talented gun smith types make me green (or perhaps chartreuse) with envy.

Beautiful job.

P.S.What does the word in what I guess is a tattoo mean?

Thanks!

Cyrillic is based on Greek instead of Latin. St Cyril was a Greek Orthodox priest who spread the alphabet through Russia and the Slavic world. Different symbols and different sounds for those symbols . Some the same. That H looking symbol makes an "N" sound. The A's and T's sound the same as their Roman counterparts. The W looking thing makes a "Sh" sound. Put them all together and you end up with...Natasha which is a nickname for Natalya. My wife and she's originally from a little town named Leningrad. BTW . No one would name their child Natasha. It would be like naming your son Bob instead of Robert.

Don't get me started on the correct pronunciation of Anastasia.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads