JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha her statements are all business! She is awesome. She saved a lot of lives that night.

She sure did save a lot of lives! I like that her statements were all business too! Congrats to the lady.

Cate

Out of jail on bond?

I like this ladies way of thinking, easy on the eyes also.
She looks like Janice.
Janice_m15.jpg

Haha her statements are all business! She is awesome. She saved a lot of lives that night.

She sounds competent as heck.

Sure ain't a Broward Coward.

She sure did save a lot of lives! I like that her statements were all business too! Congrats to the lady.

Cate
She's got her stuff wired all right. I hope her boss has told her how well she represented her company.

And she stepped up and went head to head with a guy ARMED with a AK .
and she had a handgun.

We never hear a positive response by groups opposing guns. Especially women's groups. It can't be easy to be on the wrong end of a friggin AK47 with that fire ball and noise pointed at you. She's got giant sized nut crackers. We've seen "trained" professionals freeze. Look at the Pulse nightclub. It shouldn't be understated what she did.

Well said. Love her attitude - professional through and through. This should have been more widely reported in the media, but unfortunately it doesn't fit the propaganda model they are trying to push. If you have a social media account, please put this out there. I'm planning to do so myself shortly.

For what it's worth, I was recently in Huntsville and it's a modern city roughly the size of Salem. Except, they have a shopping center on par with Bridgeport in Tualatin, and a well-developed freeway system for getting around town. They also have airline service. People told me Mazda and Toyota are in the process of building a factory in the Huntsville area, which will provide thousands of middle class jobs. Anyway, it was a big surprise for me.. I think a lot of folks who make fun of how "backwards" the South is, should be embarrassed, because they are clearly doing a lot of things better than we are in the Mid Willamette Valley.

The "out on bond" thing MUST be a mistake. I wonder, and am hoping, if he was released from the hospital and the officers took him into custody and the story got mixed up? There is no way a felon on parole would be free after this kind of thing. I don't believe it. But then, the misdemeanor charges don't make sense either.

"Williams is charged with reckless endangerment and menacing, both misdemeanors, police said. But, they said those charges are preliminary and additional counts could be added. Johnson told AL.com officers are seeking a warrant against Williams, who wasn't supposed to be carrying the AK-47 at the time of the shootout.

Although it's generally legal to have an AK-47 in Alabama, anyone who has been convicted of a crime of violence is banned from having a gun, according to state law. Crimes of violence include murder, armed robbery and felonious assaults. Anyone who has been convicted of such offenses can be charged with a crime for having a gun in his or her possession.

Williams is a convicted felon, according to court records. He was released from prison on parole last March, court records state. He served more than 14 years after pleading guilty in Montgomery County court to six counts of first-degree robbery and two counts of felonious assault. Six other robbery charges were dismissed as part of a plea deal hatched with prosecutors in 2003, records show. Williams was sentenced to 20 years and received more than seven months of credit for time served in jail before the case was adjudicated, his court file states.

Williams was charged with promoting contraband in 2005, when authorities accused him of having marijuana in prison. In that case, he was sentenced to 15 years. The sentence was imposed to run concurrently with — at the same time as — the Montgomery case, records state.

Huntsville police said they are still investigating the shootout and Williams' background. This morning, officers were monitoring him at the hospital."

Williams appears to be of the type that never learn. Most people after doing so many years are tired of the crap or finally mature. Enough mentally stay the same age as when they entered the system and are probably a little crazy on top of that.

Him (hopefully) being recommitted to prison will do us all good. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top