JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
11/13/18 - POSSESSION OF WEAPONS BY CERTAIN FELONS – FELONY; FAIL TO CARRY/PRESENT ODL; INTERFERING WITH PEACE OFFICER; RESISTING ARREST; DUII. On November 7, 2018, at 1:48 AM, deputies stopped Alanna Partin, 38, on 3rd Street near Van Buren Avenue in Corvallis for displaying a white light to the rear and obscured license plate. Partin refused to identify herself and refused to exit the vehicle when she was told she was under arrest. Partin reached for loaded .357 Revolver, which was later determined to be stolen. Partin was Tased and ultimately taken into custody. Partin was a convicted felon and additionally in possession of an AR15 rifle without a serial number. Partin was charged with Failure to Carry and Present a Driver's License, Resisting Arrest, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Felon in Possession of a Firearm X2 and Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants. Partin refused a breath test and her blood specimen was collected with a valid search warrant. Partin was cited and released from the Benton County Jail.

And a convicted felon to boot ... this is insane. And when is her court date do you suppose? Six months from now? So give her enough opportunity to commit a 'real crime'? Give me a break.

Benton County is uber liberal and a bond for a new jail failed a couple years ago. If you can bend your mind into thinking like a liberal, you would find that it is not her fault that she is a criminal. She is a victim.

I googled the name to see if there was more. There was an arrest a year ago of a "Nicholas Partin (aka Alanna Partin)". And another one back in 2015. Same person?

alanna-partinjpg-a88d6ce57faa506d.jpg

I'm not on FaceBurp, but can see it, and it looks like it is. Considering the nature of the offenses, including being crazy enough to pull a (stolen) piece on a law enforcement officer, and the past issues, great to hear she is out and about. :rolleyes:

Women's detention? Men's detention? Impossible to answer!

They had to let it go!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top