JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKiihNCECcU&feature=player_embedded
Haha oh wow, this video is hilarious. :s0112:

Apparently the galil is a highly sophisticated weapon that you might use when you are really trying to aim and hit something. It is a weapon that kills. Point two-two-three remington is so powerful that it goes faster than the speed of sound! That means it hits you before you can hear it! It is good for hunting elephants.

Are these two for real? Hunting elephants with a .223? All that is going to do is piss off the elephant. A sophisticated waepon, no more sophisticated that an AK, HK, FAL, M1A, etc, etc, etc etc.........Who pays these guys? The one guy has been an expert wittness for over 300 trails. I really feel sorry for the defendants in those trails. Because this guy has no clue of what he talking about. He says that at 500 yards the bullet is still traveling at 1,300fps. That might be true, but with that little lite 55gr bullet, at 500 yards, if you sneeze at the bullet, it will be off target.

Yeah, but you can't take a 22 lr elephant hunting, can you??? I normally like little more oomph that a 22 lr when I go elephant hunting. I make sure I have at least a 22 mag... :s0114:

.22 MAGNUM?! Don't you know that MAGNUMS are COP KILLER bullets?! :eek: Next you'll be telling me they're TEFLON COATED.

LOL,

It's a "Serious, serious weapon, you have to have some knowledge to use this weapon"

Lets get into the mechanics of this gun...

That guy is smoking crack.

And don't ALL bullets travel faster than the speed of sound? Unless you are shooting sub sonic rounds.

Some handguns are subsonic or just barely at the speed of sound. At 70 degrees F, the speed of sound is 1,129 feet/sec. At 80 degrees it's 1,140. Check your handgun and see if it's supersonic.

My cz-52 clocks in at ~1,500 ft/s.

Some handguns are subsonic or just barely at the speed of sound. At 70 degrees F, the speed of sound is 1,129 feet/sec. At 80 degrees it's 1,140. Check your handgun and see if it's supersonic.

My cz-52 clocks in at ~1,500 ft/s.

Hey...I don't know what kind of meteological back ground you have, but where did you find that data. Just curious because a few feet per second doesn't really make that much difference. It is still roughly 1,100fps. Not taking into consideration of the barametric preasure, temp., wind speed, full moon, blah, blah, blah.........It is interesting date that 10 degrees makes a bullet fly 11fps faster...cool! :s0155:

If the elephant is wearing level IIIA body armor do we need more firepower? What are the failure drills on an elephant? How much does body armor cost for an elephant? I dont think I want to mess with an elephant that can afford body armor!

Bruce.

Gunner, you should come with me next time I go Oliphaunt hunting. Just bring your 10/22. That should be plenty.

Oh, Oliphaunt =

I'll take the three on the left, you get the three on the right...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews