JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep thinking that this is a spoof or something where they green screened in themselves as a laugh, but unfortunately, the Anti's are really this dumb. Or they think that everyone else is...

Gunner, you should come with me next time I go Oliphaunt hunting. Just bring your 10/22. That should be plenty.

Oh, Oliphaunt =

I'll take the three on the left, you get the three on the right...

10/22? That must be what these guys are doing wrong. :D It requires a Reminton Nylon 66 or 77. :D

Hey...I don't know what kind of meteological back ground you have, but where did you find that data. Just curious because a few feet per second doesn't really make that much difference. It is still roughly 1,100fps. Not taking into consideration of the barametric preasure, temp., wind speed, full moon, blah, blah, blah.........It is interesting date that 10 degrees makes a bullet fly 11fps faster...cool! :s0155:

The basic formula (accurate enough for government work) is

331.4 + (0.6xT)= Velocity of sound.
T is temp in degrees C
Velocity is in meters per second

Notice that the only thing that changes in the formula is the temperature. Humidity will have some effect, but not much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top