JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that if Ben Franklin saw this video, he would kick Warren in the nuts. Just my opinion though.

Not surprising you would have such a skewed opinion on one of our founding fathers based on your other skewed opinion of the way one should be exercising one of the Rights he helped write in the Constitution...

Him, along with all the other founding fathers are rolling over in their grave as the constitution they worked so hard for is being treated like toilet paper wiping the *** of yet another oppressive government...

I respect the guy for understanding and exercising his rights. I would never wish to deny him those rights. However, I would never do what he is doing, because I think its idiotic.

I think that if Ben Franklin saw this video, he would kick Warren in the nuts. Just my opinion though.
Not surprising you would have such a skewed opinion on one of our founding fathers based on your other skewed opinion of the way one should be exercising one of the Rights he helped write in the Constitution...

Him, along with all the other founding fathers are rolling over in their grave as the constitution they worked so hard for is being treated like toilet paper wiping the *** of yet another oppressive government...

I think Ben Franklin was definitely an advocate for common sense and common sense dictates that Warren should get kicked in the nuts. :s0155:

Last Edited:
I think everyone here has a perfectly acceptable base for any of their arguments... it's our opinions. Ego drives our perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions in our personalities. It's what forms our opinions. It's a fact of life that we are not robots and are emotionally driven creatures and come to conclusions based on how we feel and interpret ideas... and it seems that many of us feel that Warren is failing to do what he believes he's doing. So you can keep trying to pat him on the back and we'll keep trying to kick him in the nuts. ;)

I think everyone here has a perfectly acceptable base for any of their arguments... it's our opinions. Ego drives our perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions in our personalities. It's what forms our opinions. It's a fact of life that we are not robots and are emotionally driven creatures and come to conclusions based on how we feel and interpret ideas... and it seems that many of us feel that Warren is failing to do what he believes he's doing. So you can keep trying to pat him on the back and we'll keep trying to kick him in the nuts. ;)

You bring up a good point that ego's do drive where our opinions come from. In that light, I don't mind people using their ego's as the base of their arguments, as long as they can understand and accept that their ego is what drives their mind to form their opinions, and that their ego's drive their minds to ignore what is protected by the Constitution. My ego drives me to form my opinions based on the Constitution. What is their ego basing their opinions on?

The recent points seem to be a bit hypocritical, when they say, "It's his right, and I accept that. But it's still idiotic." What exactly are they accepting? Wouldn't calling something idiotic be rejecting that idea?

You guys really have no base for your arguments other than your ego's, do you? :s0114:

Did you just accuse others of having ego's on this??? Seriously??? This coming from the person who has made it a practice of writing essays trying to convince everyone how worng they are? Really? Good gravy some people are good at calling the kettle black.

FireFighterChen: put your money where your mouth is and make a Drouin video or three and post them for us all. Otherwise you are just another lip flapper full of pee and vinegar but no balls.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews