JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could be in the wrong forum with this but it made my day. I wish i knew where in Oregon this was.

Good Cop Vs. Douchebag Activists - YouTube

I recognize this guys voice, he has several other videos on youtube where he does similar recorded excursions. he's in medford. if an officer stops him and says "hi!", he starts screaming "second ammendment! dont touch me!!"

I'm all for second ammendment and against unlawful search and seizure but maybe this choad should not be the group spokesperson...

Ladies and gentlemen,

The person in the referenced video, the top of who's head you see very briefly, is none other than Oregon's own resident open carry dipstick, Warren Drouin. Here's a link to his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/warren.drouin

Warren is a semi-literate, punk-ash kid who's taken it upon himself to actively seek confrontation with the the Medford, Oregon Police Department in his spare time. He started out OC'ing a sidearm, and when that didn't garner enough attention, he started OC'ing a hunting rifle. Now it seems he's tried to up the ante by OC'ing an MP5 clone .22 rifle.

Warren is an attention wh0re who doesn't understand that he's doing more harm than good. He thinks of himself as a crusader for gun rights, when in reality his antics piss off the general public, the police, and other gun rights activists.

Ladies and gentlemen,

The person in the referenced video, the top of who's head you see very briefly, is none other than Oregon's own resident open carry dipstick, Warren Drouin. Here's a link to his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/warren.drouin

Warren is a semi-literate, punk-ash kid who's taken it upon himself to actively seek confrontation with the the Medford, Oregon Police Department in his spare time. He started out OC'ing a sidearm, and when that didn't garner enough attention, he started OC'ing a hunting rifle. Now it seems he's tried to up the ante by OC'ing an MP5 clone .22 rifle.

Warren is an attention wh0re who doesn't understand that he's doing more harm than good. He thinks of himself as a crusader for gun rights, when in reality his antics piss off the general public, the police, and other gun rights activists.

Warren must not realize he is the epitome of the village idiot. His antics are actually having the opposite effect that any intelligent 2A supporting person would want to exhibit. He is doing a disservice to the cause. +1 to the LEO for being professional and schooling that d-bag moron.

I give the cop 2 thumbs up but I am sure they have been bereft about Warren he is a local pain in their butts. The cops have enough problems without persons like that.
If you wish to carry a firearm good for you but do not go out with it and look for a confrontation. He
is a moronic imbecile and makes the rest of us look bad.

I would like to know how the cop knew the difference between a semi and a fully auto firearm, I understand he said something about his experience with weapons but I just wonder because I wanna be able to detect when a firearm is semi or full auto, granted sometimes you can tell... like a G18 or a military rifle with "FULL AUTO" switch on it lol. I think the cop was pretty professional and kept it cool.

Nice! Glad to see a good officer who handled how it should be! I wonder where in Oregon this was??

It was in Medford, along with all of Warren's other stupid videos of him being a doûche.

I would like to know how the cop knew the difference between a semi and a fully auto firearm

I know nothing about MP5's, but a brief Internet search shows that the semi and full auto versions have different selector switches on the trigger group.

I recognize this guys voice, he has several other videos on youtube where he does similar recorded excursions. he's in medford. if an officer stops him and says "hi!", he starts screaming "second ammendment! dont touch me!!"

I'm all for second ammendment and against unlawful search and seizure but maybe this choad should not be the group spokesperson...

I have not heard a single one of his videos start off "2nd Amendment...Don't touch me!" Not once.

I'm surprised any of you carry firearms yourselves. Do you guys get your arguments from the brady site? "He's a douche bag idiot." That's all you guys have? Name calling?

This has as much to do with the 2A as the 1st and 4th. But let me guess..you guys don't really care about the rest of the Constitution? "Stop talking about rules," pretty much explains the officers disposition.

There are fully auto glocks, beretta's, etc. What CRIME was being committed for them to have RAS? Carrying a fully automatic firearm is not ILLEGAL, and such does not fulfill RAS. They were nice about their 2A, much nicer than any one of you, but they completely walked over their 4A.

I tell you what, the activist in these videos has done a lot with calling out bad cops and showing the public good cops. MUCH MUCH more than anyone here. If anything, google'ing these videos will give the anti-gun crowds more ammo to fight our cause just by copy and pasting the comments on threads like these.

I have no idea how old any of you are...but by the word usage and argument structure, I couldn't think any of you were over the age of 18...and we wonder why the anti-gunners feel we are too immature to carry tools of self defense?

In some other forums this guy gets a lot of praise. There are always people who respond such as the majority that have responded here....and a group of us have come up with a nice term for those kind of people.

Brady Lite Members.

Gun control has little to do with guns, and a lot to do with control. Anyone who has a problem with this guy wants gun control, difference is it's just THEIR OWN VERSION of gun control.

Let me ask you guys this, if you were concealing and you accidentally let your shirt lift up enough for the barrel to poke through. Would an officer have grounds to detain you, seize your firearm to check it's serial number, and ID you to check your criminal background?

Remember, you have done nothing wrong except reach for the Doritos on the top shelf.

I have not heard a single one of his videos start off "2nd Amendment...Don't touch me!" Not once.

I'm surprised any of you carry firearms yourselves. Do you guys get your arguments from the brady site? "He's a douche bag idiot." That's all you guys have? Name calling?

This has as much to do with the 2A as the 1st and 4th. But let me guess..you guys don't really care about the rest of the Constitution? "Stop talking about rules," pretty much explains the officers disposition.

There are fully auto glocks, beretta's, etc. What CRIME was being committed for them to have RAS? Carrying a fully automatic firearm is not ILLEGAL, and such does not fulfill RAS. They were nice about their 2A, much nicer than any one of you, but they completely walked over their 4A.

I tell you what, the activist in these videos has done a lot with calling out bad cops and showing the public good cops. MUCH MUCH more than anyone here. If anything, google'ing these videos will give the anti-gun crowds more ammo to fight our cause just by copy and pasting the comments on threads like these.

I have no idea how old any of you are...but by the word usage and argument structure, I couldn't think any of you were over the age of 18...and we wonder why the anti-gunners feel we are too immature to carry tools of self defense?

Wow. You and Drouin must be buddies. Sorry my opinion is among those who thinks the guy is looking to antagonize in order to advance his agenda. :rolleyes:

American Individual that believes in our Founding Fathers Princples - YouTube

This guy is bad for our cause? So many of his videos show how much of a good impact he has on the people around him.

Talent Oregon Police, Open Carry AR-15 - YouTube

This video is in Talent OR. This is how a police officer should treat it's citizens. The first thing out of his mouth, "How you doing? Just so you know you're free to go if you want, if you want to chat we can chat. My name is Officer Warren."

GREAT conversation, just goes to show the difference between a respectful officer and an overpowering officer.

Wow. You and Drouin must be buddies. Sorry my opinion is among those who thinks the guy is looking to antagonize in order to advance his agenda. :rolleyes:

It would seem he lives in Southern OR. I have lived most my life in Portland and recently moved to the Tri Cities WA. I have never met Warren, but if he ever comes out to the Kennewick WA area I would take him out to lunch for his cause, I'd even carry my shotgun for the day. "His agenda" is exercising his Constitutional rights...he is being antagonized by officers, not the other way around.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top