JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love how the people second guess the victim.
One says "If they guy only hit him once that hardly justifies the death penalty, but I get what you are saying. He showed a degree of restraint that is sorely lacking in some segments of our society."
Well all I got to say is let me hit him in the head "once" and see if he changes his opinion,after he gets out of the hospital,if he lives.
The guy is lucky he didn't get hit in the head and showed great restraint not shooting the guy.

The world is full of sociopaths and shooting in self defence and in defence of ones children is NOT the same as an execution! Dumb azzed anti's.

They must of shut off the comments...says 0...Yakima is full of Liberals wanting more police and gun laws and full of criminal piece of crap gang members keeping them that way...so unless the actual citizens of Yakima start carrying guns and shooting tards attacking them, Yakima is going to be a mini Detroit.

I believe we need to seriously consider banning assault bats. At a minimum, for public safety, and for the children, they should be locked up and require a background check to purchase.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top