Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

This is Why I Carry

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Jerry, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Love how the people second guess the victim.
    One says "If they guy only hit him once that hardly justifies the death penalty, but I get what you are saying. He showed a degree of restraint that is sorely lacking in some segments of our society."
    Well all I got to say is let me hit him in the head "once" and see if he changes his opinion,after he gets out of the hospital,if he lives.
    The guy is lucky he didn't get hit in the head and showed great restraint not shooting the guy.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

So would the victim be alive today if he didn't carry?o_O

Sgt Nambu and Caveman Jim like this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The world is full of sociopaths and shooting in self defence and in defence of ones children is NOT the same as an execution! Dumb azzed anti's.

5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Amazing in the comments section one bozo actualy sided with the perp against the gun owner, yep he had a progressive agenda....:rolleyes:

6. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

They must of shut off the comments...says 0...Yakima is full of Liberals wanting more police and gun laws and full of criminal piece of crap gang members keeping them that way...so unless the actual citizens of Yakima start carrying guns and shooting tards attacking them, Yakima is going to be a mini Detroit.

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  7. mjbskwim

So what about this? Do you pull a gun? Not hard getting killed if you slip and hit the ground.Seems people want to boot your head when you're down
    http://www.inquisitr.com/2009622/memphis-teen-mob-attack-gas-station-video/
    I think if you are in areas that this is a possibility,a collapsible baton would be a good tool to have with you
    Oh and go figure,it was a group of "urban youths"

8. mjbskwim

And ,sorry,but if I have my wife and child with me,they come first and the lady comes second.

9. TastyWheat87

TastyWheat87 Washington Active Member

I believe we need to seriously consider banning assault bats. At a minimum, for public safety, and for the children, they should be locked up and require a background check to purchase.

BBQ Guy and v0lcom13sn0w like this.