JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment was / is to make sure that Law abiding citizens have firearms that are on par with the military.
While a AR 15 is not a M16 or M4 Carbine , in some models it does come close.

I do not need one and I really have no desire to own one .
But I do not want to see anyone else's ability to own one taken away .
Andy

I believe that one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment was / is to make sure that Law abiding citizens have firearms that are on par with the military.
While a AR 15 is not a M16 or M4 Carbine , in some models it does come close.

I do not need one and I really have no desire to own one .
But I do not want to see anyone else's ability to own one taken away .
Andy

Agreed several times over. The only reason I'd get a semi auto is to muck with bigots' brains. Or historical interest like my M1 Garand.

And maybe an M14 or Thompson sub gun.:p

For my use I prefer a REAL weapon of war--a Remington 700 sniper (hunting) rifle. Or Savage 110. :rolleyes:

Give me a Good 'Ol .30/06 ANYTHING and I'm good to go! .308 just about as good! "poodle shooters" do work, with good huntin ammo, but I want the power and range of a serious .30! Don't need a semi auto, but it sure makes tings a bit easier. The AR has never been at the top of my working gun list, but it does have a place on that list!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top