JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA would love to sell you a full rifle kit for $500. You can get a lower for about $130 after background and transfer fees.

Curt's on the Eastside would also love to sell you one of his very nice basic builds for about that much.

I hope I am not coming off like a dick here, I am honestly trying to be helpful. Is this helpful to the conversation? Not sure. Anyway, tough time to sell an AR if you are looking for top dollar.

you can pick up lowers for 100 with background check

i got the same rifle on here 2 months ago with magpul handguard,magpul prs stock,3 pmags,magpul foregrip and 150 rounds
for $800 brand new in box,so theres your price im afraid.i am seeing lots of $700 new ar's on here lately.
the dpms i got for my daughter is a nice little cheap ar though,shoots right on the money.

no nobodies being a click i really wanted truthfull answers cause like u guys said ar's can be had for cheap and not this gun but unless top tier(name) an ar is an ar to most people. i think u guys hit the nail on the head if someone wants a budget gun they can get a budget gun not a harley with extras to talk it up. lol. and thanks for the shop info perhaps ill be able to get my 308 there for the budget price of my ar and a few other things. or if price is right maybe i can just keep them all and buy any way. and all is well that ends well. u are all awesome and very helpfull. honesty is never rude its dishonesty that drives me crazy. u have all been very nice. and again really appreciate the advice and honesty.

def a good gun and wow what a deal well i think that about does it for me not willing to go lower than that at all and u got all name brand stuff. congrates and thanks for update i think im gonna keep. to much money lost if sold like that. wow i wish i would have beat u to that deal. lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top