JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what do u guys think? dont really wanna sell but i want one in a 308cal. what would be a fair price for the whole pack. and for those of u who respond would u mind if i used your comments and quotes for those who want to low ball and question the value? heres a link for the specs( <broken link removed> also comes w/ 6-30rd mags(metal), quad rail and stock hand gaurd,180 degree folding front grip w/ battery compartment, and rubber coated lighted optics(red and green),400rnds of 5.56 x-tac(green tips), hard case, manual, and a crap load of good times!!! LNIB and i mean it 100 rounds through it than never took it back out of case till now. price suggestions?

ar-15 pics 057.jpg

ar-15 pics 056.jpg

Last Edited:
Magazines are negliglibe unless they are name brand such as Colt or Pmag. Grip is negligible unless its a name brand and with certain features such as quick disconnect or slot for pressure switch. Optic is negligible if its not a name brand. Others will most likely not want the chosen accessories unless the price is right. The gun new goes for $940. Ammo is "used" so it will go for bulk pricing ($120). It really depends on what the accessories brand are. Generally you will lose a couple hundred on the rifle. The gun is only worth what an individual will pay for it. Also depends on how quickly you want to sell, DPMS is a fine lower tier brand but will not hold its value such as Colt, LMT, and Noveske. I would recommend selling the package for $1000. And allow for offers, you may have to realistically sell it at $900. Personally I would recommend selling the accessories and ammo separately. I just think its going to sit in the classified adds for a long time, due to high price and undesirable accessories. This is just my opinion. Good luck.

Sell it to me for a dollar and ill give you a pat on the back to make the deal even ;)

I agree with chase you could sell it for 1300 if you wanted to wait aloooong time or sell it for $1 right now. Its all about what you want for it, how much you advertise it, what some one is willing to pay, and how long you want to hold onto it before it sells.

good luck hope you get what you want out of it

Not being rude but your AR is just another AR.
Problem is the same with the Harley guys.They put a bunch of goodies on their bikes (ARs) and tell how much they have into it.
Not everybody want's the same accessories,and they will change something anyway.

So yours is a regular AR that can be had new for around the $800 range. I think at $1000 it will sit for a while.A lot of the AR sellers are dropping prices from what I have seen.

And no,I won't be PM you to buy it for $700,just stating what I have seen on here.

ill give it to u hunter for just the pat on the back. lol. thanks guys. so would u guys say the gun stock @ 700 would be a fair price and would move quick. and ill just keep the rest. no thats not directed towards u mjbskwim. lol thank u for honesty no offense taken.

Last Edited:
Hey stick a dowel and a sign on it and take it to the next gun show . When a dealer tells you what they will pay for it,add $100 or so and that's your reasonable price.

hmm portland gun show this weekend i will do that nice thinking on ur feet man. thats why i asked u guys. thanks again to all i think that will be my next adventure and hopefully ur right chase cause 900 was what i wanted if sold stock anyway. thats what i thought would be fair. do i need to close this and how?

It may take longer, but you'll recoup more money selling the rifle and accessories separately. As said...."just another AR", not to be mean, but the market is flooded and brand new ones can be had for <$700.

Just remember at a gun show you must do a background check on them and get the transfer form. You can do this yourself, but if you meet someone at a gun show. You must officially transfer it to them otherwise its illegal. If you sell on here or to a friend you just have to do a simple bill of sale for your own records. Shoot the ammo and sell it for $780. When your talking the 900-1000 range most people I think would rather just buy a higher tier AR.

Last Edited:
hmm portland gun show this weekend i will do that nice thinking on ur feet man. thats why i asked u guys. thanks again to all i think that will be my next adventure and hopefully ur right chase cause 900 was what i wanted if sold stock anyway. thats what i thought would be fair. do i need to close this and how?

I doubt you'll get 900 in stock form. the only thing that AR has going for it on resale value is that it's a mid length gas system. DPMS rifles do not hold their value very well at all.

i agree if i had more money when i was looking i to would have went with lmt preferably i like there ar's alot. but the mid length recon while a lower tier ar(name) the quality of the rifle is pretty good for the price. the barrel alone is a couple hundred (stainless of course like mine)just my opinion. but i do agree with u guys and never was looking for to much just a fair price considering so little use id say 780-800 stock used at 99% aint bad 100+ cheaper than new and its broken in for someone. lol. and if these can be had now for 700 new please let me know where. cause i will keep mine and go buy another.

if these can really be had for 700 let me know where please cause ill go and buy another. not to be rude but for the quality well worth 700 new. im sorry guys not trying to bump convo trying to reply to comments and it keeps opening up new comment ill just stop now and thank u all for ur advice and info very much appreciated. and if i sell so will buyer cause ur damn prices keep goin down lol.

if these can be had now for 700 new please let me know where. cause i will keep mine and go buy another.

PSA would love to sell you a full rifle kit for $500. You can get a lower for about $130 after background and transfer fees.

Curt's on the Eastside would also love to sell you one of his very nice basic builds for about that much.

I hope I am not coming off like a dick here, I am honestly trying to be helpful. Is this helpful to the conversation? Not sure. Anyway, tough time to sell an AR if you are looking for top dollar.

I didn't mean that particular rifle. New ARs can be had for less than $700...is it exactly the same? No, but the average "don't really care as long as it shoots" buyer will more than likely skip right past the ad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top