Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of moving to Ballard

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by badger54, Jul 26, 2010.

1. badger54

badger54 Spanaway WA Member

I am thinking of moving to Ballard, and I am trying to find out about the neighborhood. Any incite would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

hang your seat belt out of the door and keep your left turn signal on all day while driving and you'll fit right in... ya-sure, ya-betcha!!

3. JUSTIficatioN

JUSTIficatioN Seattle, Wa Member

I live in ballard, it's a good neighborhood. Not what it used to be, but still a good place to live. A few good bubblegums around, good food, no real crime to speak of ( but you never know) except for the occasional idiot kid tipping over trash cans which happened to me the other night. Golden Gardens beach is just a few minutes away and it's one of the best beaches in the city in my opinion. A lot of bad drivers, but thats not just ballard thats the whole darn city. hope this helps any other questions shoot me a PM.

4. badger54

badger54 Spanaway WA Member

Thanks I found an apartment and am moving up there in roughly two weeks time.

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Exactly.