JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you be interested in using an application like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting, I'd love to shoot one! I have shot a few different rifles before, but my favorite has to be the AR for an assault rifle. For long range I would expirement with different .308 Win-Mag's.
The Yugo SKS is a heavy gun compared to an ar15. However the recoil on say my Yugo is just perfect. Add weight to a rifle in 7.62x39 and it's a dream to shoot. They can handle a lot of abuse. Like an ak, they make great camping guns or truck guns.

Don't let a none chrome lined gun fool ya. That Yugo I have is very accurate.

All things equal, a chrome lined barrel would not be as accurate as a stainless steel one. On paper anyways. Stainless steel instead of chrome lining for the most part (in regards to the SKS) just means a bit more caution with corrosive ammo. Outside of that its irrelevant.

"Shooting the Breeze."
"E Guns"
"lock ,Stock and Barrel."
"Load and Lock."
"Cyber Shots."
"Whole Lotta Guns."
"Looking for Lead."
"Battle Sight Zero."
"Gunslinger."

That's all I got for now ... And all of 'em are pretty weak.
But what do ya want from a man whose idea of high tech is a Hawken Half stock percussion rifle? :D
Andy

I know more about you guys than most my friends on Facebook. They post something about their dinner or when they are at the beach the essential selfi...

I know what kind of guns you all own, how many, how much ammo you have, if you carry, if you keep one in your car, if you keep them in a safe and for some here what kind....

Just sayin...

o_O;)

OK then ''smarty pants''!
What's my favorite color?

See?
You know nothing! :D

$0...

She's got a full ride from her scholarships, still happy to be living at home, has a clean shaven very polite BF who is just the right amount of scared of me and will be a Neurologist in another 7 years or something crazy.

She knows I don't have the kind of scratch to pay her way thru med school so she stays on the honor role, deans list and volunteers at 3 different places.

Takes after her mom that way, I spent my time in college working out or drunk:p.
The being scared of you is the important part. :s0031::s0131:

I've added the link in the OP (Ranger) so you can checkout the app design thus far, after brainstorming and playing around with different interface mock-ups. Let me know what you like and don't like about the interface, although it is still VERY basic.

Last Edited:
Update: The back-end server is now running and working as it should. Authentication/Registration is working within the app, next I will build out the ranges viewcontroller (reference link to designs in original post).

In about a week or less, I will be doing a private beta only to NWF members. For those of you interested please PM me an email address that is linked with your iPhone and I will add you to the beta list.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews