JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got about halfway through so far. Will try to watch the rest later.

It certainly explains the increase in logging activities around my neck of the woods and the astronomical increases in lumber prices.

Maybe I'll be able to build my 350' fence this fall now. My cancer treatment prevented me from doing it last year and I will not pay artificially inflated prices now. Hopefully the drop will lead to lower prices at the retail level.

Normally I would agree with you, but this one exposes the new green deal for the fraud it is.
I'd highly recommend James Corbett's work. He does excellent work, and his New World Next Week episodes are easier to digest for new viewers. He has touched on this topic with some regularity.

In my tin foil opinion, I wouldn't surprised if this turns into a carbon tax of some sort on us.

Carbon tax means taxing the means of maintaining a modern society. Everything in modern society depends on power, and the only practical source at present is fossil fuels. Until there is a major breakthrough in alternative energy, and ways of maintaining a modern lifestyle on less energy consumption, a carbon tax is essentially a tax on existing.

We have become dependent on energy to the extent that our life is as dependent on energy as primitive people were dependent on water. Once you realize that, research "water culture" on the internet. You will see that an carbon (energy) tax will give those in power absolute power.

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads