JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering buying a Mossberg 590 in the next month or two. I'd prefer one with an 18" barrel, heat shield, bayo lug, and bead sight. Does anywhere in PDX or SW WA stock them? I hate buying anything I can't physically touch first. I had an 870P, but didn't like the Ghostring sights, so I sold it.

I believe that in order for you to get the bayonet lug you have to get the 20 inch barreled model with the extended magazine tube. The heat shield looks like it could be attached to the 6 shot 18 inch model. We had the 6 shot 18 inch barrel model 590A1 in Afghanistan. Thing could take a lot of abuse.

Not sure where you would find one, but there are three models that all have their own variations. The 500, 590, and 590A1. The 590A1 is what the military actually carry, and are just built heavier duty. Such as thicker barrels. Just a little bit more info for yeah.

I have a 590A1 and it has the heavy walled barrel and dual extractors. It is the 20" barrel and has the bayonet lug, also came with the Ontario M9 bayonet. No heat shield or speed feed stock which I was looking for, but I could not pass up the deal I got!
I know Fishermans Marine in Oregon City had 2 last week on the shelf. A 590 and a 590A1. Didn't look at price though!

Cocktailer, I'd LOVE to, but I hate waiting (paperwork), and I shoot a lot in WA...lol. Do they make a 590A1 without ghostrings?

Oooooo......
Then maybe a 590A1 AOW......
Still got the wait though.:s0114:

I'm not sure about the Ghost Rings. I try to be an expert on all weapon systems, but I find that people that are researching their next purchase know a lot more than I do about the gun they want to get.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top