JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I, like many, had no father present for 98% of my childhood... but when he did come around looking to gratify himself/satisfy his own guilt by buying me ice cream and giving me money, he'd drop occasional nuggets of wisdom.. like:

Dad: what's the hardest part about eating bald pussy?
11 year old me: I don't know, dad.
Dad: getting the diaper off.
11 year old me: That's pretty bubblegumed up, man.
Dad: <laughter>

HIS dad once told me, when I was about 12, "men don't wear shorts." I've only just this year started wearing shorts again, over two decades later. I might not have had any kind of relationship with either of these men, nor even really respected them much (if at all), but the things you say to your kids DO stick with them. As the father of 5 boys and a girl, I try to remember this, and try to ensure the words I do give them are as true and edifying as possible... 'cause they're sorta forever.

Brother Ben, sounds like you've taken the father role to a much higher level, no offense intended to those before you. It's good to know that there are parents that raise their kids in such a positive environment. I do want you to know, I finally agree with one thing that you said, about the children of course. But make no mistake brother, if I see you riding your bicycle, I WILL COAL YOU!!!!! with the F~350 Diesel. Forefathers, not in,not out,just me!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews