JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dad didn't say much, mainly because he wasn't around. Once he retired and moved back to the states, first thing he would say to my brother and I is "leave your phones in the car!"
This was in the early 2000s prior to to smart phones and NSA leaks.

Now seems smart, of course he retired from the cia so it all makes sense now.

I can't even repeat it on this site! The old man was a master at cussing and did o lot of it!!!:eek::cool::confused:

Oddly, he was the very picture of a charming gentleman when a lady was present!:cool:

PS: One came back! Whenever he saw my buddy from across the street riding his cafe racer he would say, "That damed fool looks like a monkey bubbleguming a football!"

Last Edited:
Oh, yes the old mans words. My Pops & Mums were married for 49 yrs. Before the old man bought the farm. I'm guessing about 30 yrs into their marriage, when you would congratulate him on their wedding anniversary, his reply would be " Hell, you only get 10 yrs for murder" ahh, he loved mums.

Oh, yes the old mans words. My Pops & Mums were married for 49 yrs. Before the old man bought the farm. I'm guessing about 30 yrs into their marriage, when you would congratulate him on their wedding anniversary, his reply would be " Hell, you only get 10 yrs for murder" ahh, he loved mums.

LOL Yeah that too.
The wife and I just did a 51 year sentence :D

"Is perfect good enough?".
And the deadpan "God'll get 'im".. which was funny since he was far from religious.
Oh, and how can I forget the ol' "Quit FF around".

My dad didn't say much other than when I was 8-yrs old he told me, 'you're the man of the house now', and then he moved out. Can't blame him too much since my mom was a psycho...which makes me wonder why he thought it good for him to leave and me to stay. :eek::rolleyes::oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top