JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably one of my favorite videos/stand ups of all time (saw it in Vegas).

When he said "... and they are coming for your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall St ... and they'll get it too because they own this f-ing place."

Truer words have never been spoken.

Right here in the USSA you will see IRAs/paper being outright hijacked, bank 'holidays', etc, etc, as the ultra wealthy Euro elite continue to fleece the gullible masses. Child's play for them considering just how stupid Americans really are ....

They are already doing it in Europe. People who have IRAs, cash savings, life savings in the stock market, etc, really do deserve what is coming to them for being so apathetic and naive. Soon, to save mommy government, they will steal chunks of your savings outright. Savings you have already paid taxes on. Will the sheep rebel over it? Probably not at all. Maybe one in a hundred at best.

"No one cheers more for a tyrant than the ones he enslaves" - Truism's sig - the best one ever.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/eu-raids-private-savings-accounts-to.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Burt and I agree with most all of your conclusions, however if you're like me and have monitored alternate sources of economic news closely over the last 6-8 years you'll have to admit that almost everyone has been wrong. Now some have predicted certain long and intermediate outcomes which we have not seen come to light simply because we're not there yet along the time line. But what I'm talking about specifically is virtually every commentator large and small, bought and sold or simply blogging, has been wrong. Wrong in the timeframe, wrong in the effects of certain causes, wrong on the moves banks and regulators and industry insiders would make. We'd probably also agree that in a general-drift sort of way most of the moderated doomsayers have actually been much more correct than all the obviously propagandized blather that comes from the top and the mainstream. What I'm getting at here is, do you notice the pattern of every time it looks like it just can't go on any longer or that X black swan is now upon us or that Y event signals increased speed of the crash, etc. etc. we turn around the next day to see that things roll just as before. Normalcy bias, yes, yes. Just change the terms, go slow enough and the old crazy is now the new normal. This is most boring and stupid apocalypse imaginable. I week for my species.

The Bankers are talking about the possibility of banking 'holidays' here and the gov (controlled by same) are talking about feds having full control of any pension/retirement funds, including confiscation. When they are brave enough to say such things in the open, believe them, they will do it.

Plus add in the fact that we have the worst balance sheet on the planet. The people I follow, Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser, Paul Craig Roberts, Jim Rogers and others have been much more 'right' than they have been wrong in the last ten years.

Years ago when the Fed set out to destroy the dollar with Quantitive Easing/QE (our owners love their silly phrases that confuse the masses) - lets just call it money printing out of thin air - Peter Schiff said there would be a Qe1, Qe2, Qe3, etc until the American people were left with nothing via hyperinflation. Everyone laughed when he said there would be a Qe2. Now we are on Qe3 which is an unaudited blank check. The dollar has lost 95% of its value since the Euro pirates took over in 1913. They will take everything real and leave the dumb sheep with -0-.

Schiff was right then (when I converted my savings to silver thanks to him!) and he is right now.

Only Normalcy Bias would prevent someone from seeing that the collapse is coming, and it cannot be stopped. We've already shot our wad with the only tool left, a printing press. EVERY nation that has ever done that has imploded financially historically. We will be no different.
The Fourth Reich has a lot of war machines and a printing press, combined with an idiot populace, but not much else. Dying Empires typically do the same thing before they expire, they lash out militarily for resources and domination. We are doing that now, but it is like a rapid dog biting everything in sight before it dies.

When Russia/China flip us the bird and trade in their own currency it will be lights out for us overnight. The 700 dollar debt tsunami will wipe us clean. We will be third world nearly instantaneously.

It is not to late to prepare. It will still be horrific and last the rest of our lives, but at a minimum it will provide a buffer and a chance to adjust to poverty/tyranny and the new USSA. My guess that when all this happens in the next few years, half the US population will expire within weeks.

It is true that this apocalpse is the most boring imaginable - LOL! - I agree, but that is because our owners really enjoy pulling the wings off flies. They get off on our slow descent. They love their false flags and scams and watching how the sheep react; how utterly naive were are at not seeing their hand in things.

At some time though they will 'pull the trigger.' My guess is after we facilitate the installation of their RS central bank in Iran. They won't have much of a use for us after that.

When Russia/China flip us the bird and trade in their own currency it will be lights out for us overnight. The 700 dollar debt tsunami will wipe us clean. We will be third world nearly instantaneously.

It is not to late to prepare. It will still be horrific and last the rest of our lives, but at a minimum it will provide a buffer and a chance to adjust to poverty/tyranny and the new USSA. My guess that when all this happens in the next few years, half the US population will expire within weeks.

Can't disagree with you, but half the population within weeks? I would say 2-3 years. Mostly those in high society and the upper middle at that. People who aren't used to doing things themselves and don't really know what hardship is. But for the most part I think you are spot on good sir!

The average American has 3-7 days of food on hand, max. Enough said. People will be starved out almost immediately. Only those who turn in guns, get chipped/categorized/submitted/surrender all real property will be allowed food. Those lucky enough to be number 02129383 in line and make it to the front before starvation.

That is why the whole 'revolt' thing is a sad myth.

In the first Great Depression the USA was one giant farm and seven million starved to death. This time it will be easily 30x that figure, just IMO of course.

The average American has 3-7 days of food on hand, max. Enough said. People will be starved out almost immediately. Only those who turn in guns, get chipped/categorized/submitted/surrender all real property will be allowed food. Those lucky enough to be number 02129383 in line and make it to the front before starvation.

That is why the whole 'revolt' thing is a sad myth.

In the first Great Depression the USA was one giant farm and seven million starved to death. This time it will be easily 30x that figure, just IMO of course.

And then there was cannibalism, which leads to the so called "zombie apocaylpse". Yes, and most people don't know how to ration food either. I always keep rice on-hand, I can survive off of a big bag for a few weeks as a last ditch effort. I can hunt small to medium game with a .22 and water purification is a relatively easy process if you know what you are doing (or keep some iodine on-hand).

You are right, but I think there will be violent outbreaks before they starve to death.

Oh I can't disagree with that at all. In fact, the government is counting on it I am sure. Under future conditions we will be considered the 'enemy' in every way and their M.O. in dealing with any foreign enemy is to cause division and have people turn on each other.

Domestically, it will be no different. For the first few days or weeks all the guns will serve a very needed purpose FOR THEM. We will thin the herd by battling each other. They will simply do an "LA Riots" during this time period; retreat, plan, wait. When that has passed and starvation kicks in, then it is a cakewalk for them. When the sheep are starving, including their kids, they will do anything to obtain a turkey sandwich and a glass of milk. Fema awaits, with conditions of course. Narc on your neighbor, turn in your dad, and get a pepperoni pizza.

Although gov is buying billions of rounds, developing all sorts of pain/hearing/heat weapons, drones, surveillance, to submit the sheep, all of that is fluff really.

Cutting off food, water, power is really all they have to do. Many people sitting on tons of ammo - waiting for 'the day' are just being ignorant. 99% of the battle won't involve a bullet being fired. They are smart, scheming, prepared, ready - the sheep? - not so much.

Even though gov does horrific things, I don't necessarily see it as evil per se. Just a corp driven organization that is a lot smarter than its subjects; an entity that wants to survive and prosper, and it will. The cattle are disposable and always have been. Gov in itself isn't really 'the enemy' anyway. Just a tool, a device, used by the Oligarchs for social control like many other tools in their tool chest.

Like Carlin said, 'they got you by the balls' - and that is absolutely the case. The 1-2% that have prepped in any way will be dealt with last (having more than 30+ days of rations/food makes you a terrorist, gov documents say so).

Other than that, enjoy the buffet (for now). All of this, whether is does/does not come to fruition in the next months or few years is just more of a reason to live life to the fullest NOW. Last of the good times, that sort of thing.

The alternate to the above is just a slow death, bit by bit, of what was once America. Maybe we'll go along another 20 years. Not a SHTF scenario, but more like the Oligarch Bankers being the blood tics slowing sucking the life out of us.

I hope for the second scenario because I know one or the other is definitely going to be the case. I'd rather hang onto our fake standard of living as long as possible.

UPDATE on the what the bankers are up to - http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...etirement-fund-and-no-stock-portfolio-is-safe

Blog: "This is what the elite love to do.

They love to create order out of chaos.

And this is just the beginning. The Great Cyprus Bank Robbery was just a beta test for what is coming next.

As the global financial system crumbles, the global elite are going to target our bank accounts, our retirement funds and our stock portfolios. You might want to start thinking about how you will protect yourself."

I just had a thought I wanted to share. A question that's bugging me.

Imagine you're the oligarchs. The kingpins. The .01%. The Banksters.

If you own 80% of the wealth in the world, what gain do you have from taking people's retirement and bank accounts if in the process you've reduced the VALUE of those bank accounts 100 fold?

I mean, if I owned 80% of the world's wealth (Let's look back to 2007 when that was 15 trillion dollars.) so you own 12 trillion.

Then you hyper inflate the economy, destroy everything financial in the world and cause starvation and hunger etc.

Now the world's wealth is some imaginary 150 trillion (According to the debt bill).

Even if you own 120 trillion of that... you aren't going to gain much from taking people's retirement because you've made it worthless in the process.

Unless just killing them off was your goal to begin with?

Answer: They don't care about money. They can print all they want; they own all the central banks including the Federal Reserve that controls the course of the USA and the printing presses/digital sources running at will. Whether a person has a job or not is less a matter of what political owned puppet is in office and more about what our owners decide to do via their control of the county's money supply.

Our owners are egomaniacs and control freaks.

They care about social control on a global level. The best way to control people and nations is with debt.

The Rothschild fortune is actually estimated to be much higher than 150 trillion. Many estimates say 600 trillion, 50% of the entire world's wealth - we are talking ONE family here.

They own most of what is real, not just their own monopoly-money Ponzi fiat currencies.

That includes the world's prime real estate and other commodities with real value such as gold. They emptied most of Fort Knox long ago. They control food through corps like Montasanto. They own/control all the oil comglomerates. They control all the energy conglomerates and sources and suppress alternate energy technologies in order to make oil dominate. They own all important politicians and nations.

Do people really believe technological advances are so backward that 125 years later your mode of transportation is still based on petroleum ignited in a cylinder? Please. That is stone age crap. But our owners have suppressed all other, better technologies.

Why? Scarcity = dependent = slavery/control. The slaves don't have access to real freedom enhancing technologies. Could you imagine if the average Joe had access to unlimited, free energy? He could move to the mountains and power his own compound, home, bowling alley if he wanted.

Unfortunately, instead, Americans are deluded slaves that will be left with worthless fiat dollars and no manufacturing base, no way to rebuild or recover.

Once the Ponzi implodes, it is over for the USA. This country's future is bleak at best. Most learned people would say the chance of the USA even existing as an entity 15 years from now is very slim. The implosion will be at a time of their choosing however, not before.

There are a lot of YouTube videos saying the collapse will happen at this time or another. But the truth is our owners are very organized and the fall of the USA will be at a specific time of their choosing. They plotted the first Great Depression and control every economic swing via the Fed.

They may choose to flush us next month (unlikely: no RS bank is Iran yet) or ten years from now. Once you hear that we are going into Iran we will be fulfilling the last important mission for the banksters and after that we will be completed expendable. Our purpose in going into Iraq and Libya was to defend the dollar ONLY, and to let the Rothschilds install their central banks. All the other reasons were BS.

Everything you are seeing that is anti-Gun propaganda is also THEM. They can't allow their slaves to have guns. Face the fact that indeed you are a slave, and you have owners.

They have resorted to false flags, patsies, black ops, and stooge politicians to advance their agenda of disarming America.

Disclaimer: This is all informational, matter-of-fact information for the 2% that can THINK.

Like Carlin said, they have you by the balls. They've already won. The above information isn't meant as a battle call to fight the elite. It is meant as a way to let you know WHO is jamming you from behind.

There is nothing you can do about it.

The advantage an informed person has is that they don't have to waste their time and lives worrying about such nonsense as politics and fake patriotism based on propaganda and the need to want the status quo to continue.

The enlightened person knows that all of those things are merely diversions and false systems of control and the collapse is simply a mathematical certainty as the goal is a level global economic playing field and one world currency/bank/governance.

Yeah, Nikolai Tesla invented many things that Thomas Edison and J.P. Morgan either had destroyed or flat out bought and destroyed. The man was a genius, and they hated him for it. Energy and food are two common commodities that can be used to control a populace. Religion is another.

The snakes in charge behind the scenes want us dead. There will be a few left alive for slaves until they can get their robots to do it for them, but they view most of us as fodder.

Jack -

There is a gentleman in Vancouver that advertises on Craigslist 90% pre-64 Mercury Dimes aka 'junk silver' for melt value. Junk silver is actually a really good way to go as are .999 generic coins. I recently bought some Engelhard coins at melt, which was a great deal.

If you prefer to work with a dealer, these guys have a location in Vancouver - Place for the best prices for buying and selling Gold bullion and Silver bullion online. Up to the minute pricing to help you Buy and Sell Gold online. Phone: 1-800-690-4995

With cheery revelations about where the dollar and the economy are going popping up daily, silver is a great way to go. Silver > Fiat Currency. Not greater than all the other important things to have on hand. Only better than PAPER/digits. That note is for all the 'you can't eat it' Einsteins out there.

http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/...tm_medium=cpc&utm_source=taboola#.UUtQolejv41

Remember what Lincoln did with the Gold and Silver during the civil war? That is why I laugh at people buying gold and silver. It will be confiscated by Bwana Obama.

I find it humorous that any time PMs are discussed there are always immediate detractors with the same old tired, ignorant comments about why PMs are BAD.

No offense Kefzebudda, but either you are a shill for the banksters, or just highly misinformed.

Let me ask you then - which would you rather have:

1. Money/digits in a bank that can be taken from you with a keystroke (see Cyprus), with very little effort, or hyper-inflated away during a 'bank holiday'/closure, etc, or -

2. Precious Metals that are in your own possession, hidden, guarded, whatever.

I believe the intelligent option would be '2.'

This isn't the 30s. Yes, people now are much more deluded and stupid than ever, but one of the things they are actually more informed about, thanks to the internet, is the money printing scam. Do you own ammo? Why? The government might take it away. Do you have any food? Why? The government might take it away. NOTHING is easier to 'take away' then DIGITS, so get over it.

Gov would have even less a chance of getting people to turn in Gold than they would guns.

Silver/PMs - for the smart folks. Fiat dollars printed out of thin air - for the Idiocracy crowd. Simple as that.

Those that entrust their savings to the banksters really do deserve what is coming to them.

Let me ask you then - which would you rather have:

1. Money/digits in a bank that can be taken from you with a keystroke (see Cyprus), with very little effort, hyperinflated away during a 'bank holiday'/closure, etc, or -

2. Precious Metals that are in your own possession, hidden, guarded, whatever.

I believe the intelligent option would be '2.'

This isn't the 30s. Yes, people now are much more deluded and stupid than ever, but one of the things they are actually more informed about, thanks to the internet, is the money printing scam.

Gov would have even less a chance of getting people to turn in Gold than they would guns.

Silver/PMs - for the smart folks. Fiat dollars printed out of thin air - for the Idiocracy crowd. Simple as that.

What good is gold and silver if you can't spend it (yes, that is the catch there, you have to spend it, and being caught dealing in it would be a big no no). It is why I laugh at the post apocalyptic nuclear war shows where people are guarding their money and gold and some mutant people show up and kill them and only take the food, water, and women leaving the paper cash, jewelry, and gold behind.

Gold/silver only has the value that men in pointy hats or fancy pants says it has. In all reality with the fall of society, it has the value of a rock that can be thrown in defense. That's it. Livestock, food, shelter, and water will be abundantly more valuable than gold. That is why I think all these people buying gold/silver right now are silly. If the world economy collapses, gold/silver won't be worth it either. Plus they will just tax the conversion of it out the wazoo.

We are talking one vs the other. You are using a straw man argument. Let's stick to PMs vs Fiat dollar savings.

Gold has had value for 5000+ years as currency. The dollar is the USA's third currency already. ALL fiat currencies fail historically; no exceptions. This argument - Real money vs Fiat is really laughable, sorry.

The fiat money financial system is doomed. Yes, personally I'd rather have ammo or bread than PMs. But the subject was SILVER/GOLD vs Fiat Currency/Dollars. If you have more faith in fiat currency, well ... good luck with that!

The silver I bought 12 years ago can now buy me 6x the ammo, 6x the food, 6x the pleasure than if I would have kept a box of dollars under my bed instead. The dollar is the worst investment ever, losing 95% of its value since 1913.

Anyone that would tell you that the current global financial system is sustainable does not know what they are talking about. Just look at the numbers that I have posted below.

The following is the global financial pyramid scheme by the numbers...

-$9,283,000,000,000 - The total amount of all bank deposits in the United States. The FDIC has just 25 billion dollars in the deposit insurance fund that is supposed to "guarantee" those deposits. In other words, the ratio of total bank deposits to insurance fund money is more than 371 to 1.

-$10,012,800,000,000 - The total amount of mortgage debt in the United States. As you can see, you could take every penny out of every bank account in America and it still would not cover it.

-$10,409,500,000,000 - The M2 money supply in the United States. This is probably the most commonly used measure of the total amount of money in the U.S. economy.

-$15,094,000,000,000 - U.S. GDP. It is a measure of all economic activity in the United States for a single year.

-$16,749,269,587,407.53 - The size of the U.S. national debt. It has grown by more than 10 trillion dollars over the past ten years.

-$32,000,000,000,000 - The total amount of money that the global elite have stashed in offshore banks (that we know about).

-$50,230,844,000,000 - The total amount of government debt in the world.

-$56,280,790,000,000 - The total amount of debt (government, corporate, consumer, etc.) in the U.S. financial system.

-$61,000,000,000,000 - The combined total assets of the 50 largest banks in the world.

-$70,000,000,000,000 - The approximate size of total world GDP.

-$190,000,000,000,000 - The approximate size of the total amount of debt in the entire world. It has nearly doubled in size over the past decade.

-$212,525,587,000,000 - According to the U.S. government, this is the notional value of the derivatives that are being held by the top 25 banks in the United States. But those banks only have total assets of about 8.9 trillion dollars combined. In other words, the exposure of our largest banks to derivatives outweighs their total assets by a ratio of about 24 to 1.

-$600,000,000,000,000 to $1,500,000,000,000,000 - The estimates of the total notional value of all global derivatives generally fall within this range. At the high end of the range, the ratio of derivatives to global GDP is more than 21 to 1.

Are you starting to get the picture?

Every single day, the total amount of debt will continue to grow faster than the total amount of money until the day that this bubble bursts.
-

Data from Economic Collapse Blog

So knowing all of this, would you say that having digits in a bank or fiat dollars is wiser than having PMs? If so, then you must be posting from a JP Morgan cubicle somewhere, or just misguided on the subject.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top