JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a reason why I'm buying a gun a month. Im getting my guns while the pickings still good. We have been on a course to be like Cali for a while. The terminology will make Oregon a may issue state. Plus, and mark my words, Oregon will get a bill telling us how many we can buy a month.

There's a reason why I'm buying a gun a month. Im getting my guns while the pickings still good. We have been on a course to be like Cali for a while. The terminology will make Oregon a may issue state. Plus, and mark my words, Oregon will get a bill telling us how many we can buy a month.
I lost all my firearms in a tragic boat accident like so many others in this group.
But Id say buy up ammo and buy up firearms.

Sadly, We the Pro Gun/Pro 2nd are way to fragmented to ever have a chance to stand united until it's too late! We lack a Solid leadership, we lack funding, we lack a lobby capable of acting with any force, and we lack the shear numbers for a "Voice of the people" to be heard! What it will come to is a total stripping, once momentum is gained, this train will thunder off into the night with our rights as free men, never to return, and for that we are surely lost! Nothing short of Revolution will ever stop this sort of INFRINGMENT on all of us, and until we collectively grow a pair, it's all just shouting at our selves and useless bluster! Orygun IS lost, Washington IS lost, the sooner you figure it out, the better life choices you can make for your selves! :s0137:

Sadly, We the Pro Gun/Pro 2nd are way to fragmented to ever have a chance to stand united until it's too late! We lack a Solid leadership, we lack funding, we lack a lobby capable of acting with any force, and we lack the shear numbers for a "Voice of the people" to be heard! What it will come to is a total stripping, once momentum is gained, this train will thunder off into the night with our rights as free men, never to return, and for that we are surely lost! Nothing short of Revolution will ever stop this sort of INFRINGMENT on all of us, and until we collectively grow a pair, it's all just shouting at our selves and useless bluster! Orygun IS lost, Washington IS lost, the sooner you figure it out, the better life choices you can make for your selves! :s0137:

But what about all those donations we made to those claiming no -compromise, lobbies and politicians?
I am sure I heard chest pounding all the way down here from Salem.
( sarcasm alert ).

So all the letters written using nice fancy form letters, all pandering for donations didn't even help Dems skip a step.
Hmm surely the bill boards, radio and TV time bought by these Pro-Gun Lobbies made a difference, OH wait my bad, I forgot its same ole same ole, not so much a flier was passed out during this years legislation to oppose these bills.
But thanks for your donations I am sure is a programmed response.

Now back to your regular scheduled programming by the left and the right.
Brought to you by the men and women taking away our freedom.

Good evening !!

:s0002::s0002::s0002::s0002::s0002::s0002::s0002:, wish there was a hanging your head icon...

Last night a friend in Arizona wanted me to move from Oregon to his area, I told him thanks Brother but I like it here in the high Desert and the coast is not far away. Far as stopping these legislators, all other avenues EXHAUSTED, Maybe Brutality will be a start?
If SB719 passes then,,,,, YOU and I KNOW it is time to go 1776 on them.

Last night a friend in Arizona wanted me to move from Oregon to his area, I told him thanks Brother but I like it here in the high Desert and the coast is not far away. Far as stopping these legislators, all other avenues EXHAUSTED, Maybe Brutality will be a start?
Make no mistake, SB719 will be rammed down our throats just as SB941 was...

The state capital needs a de-infestation and fumigation....

What REALLY need be done cannot be truly discussed online or in person.

It's been said:
Two may keep a secret if one of them is dead.

So why do we keep rehashing these threads?

I wish you were right. Unfortunately it's gonna take a complete stripping of our rights. Politicians aren't doing it all at once. It's little chunks at a time. We're getting slowly poisoned to death. The progressive left will make sure future generations learn to think guns are useless. That a constitution was designed to be amended and bent.

It's really smart when you think about it...work people up but edge them to the point they don't rebel and just rant. Then pass legislation to strip people are gun rights for "violations of the law". You disarm them before the second civil war starts. You change the education system before the second civil war starts.

I won't say what my job is, but I listen to customers of all walks of life. None of my customers know I'm a gun guy. Anyway...one guy commented on concealed carry permits being allowed by a different company and he wouldn't give them his business because he doesn't support terrorism. Yes...take that in. The reality is gun owners next stop to public image is terrorism. We're extremist. We are backwoods idiots. This is what progressives know. This is all they know about gun owners. Mark my words they will also be the ones to start a civil war. When Trump won...I was shocked at how they lost their f'ing mind. The trash talk of civil war was hilarious...what wasn't hilarious was if Democrats actually somehow succeed and the west became Canada. It wasn't gonna happen but let's say they did it...that's a war on my place of birth as an American citizen. In that scenario, I will just say I would fallow my constitution in order to protect Oregon from an invasion of foreign threat.

The left are out of their minds...sooner or later they, not us, will start the fight.

Last Edited:

It's been said:

Why? Because WE are being Hosed by the Criminals at state level and we want them to stop COLD.

Does the Name Lavoy Finicum mean anything to you guys? It does to me. The F@cking FBI and state police Murdered Him.

Getting real Men together is difficult to say the least without some FBI SPY entering the campfire circle, Been there, done that, wish I had made the Ahole disappear.

It's been said:

From my take each time I read one of these threads I see more and more people take notice of these type threads.

From my take each time I read one of these threads I see more and more people take notice of these type threads.
And all odds says they (the commenters) will be the first to condone the person who waters the tree.

I like the 3 D's.

Do it
Delegate it
Drop it

If you don't do either of the top two then take notice of the third. Yeah and I'm sure OSP already knows about me.

:mad: So I got this email from Sen. Elizabeth Steiner Hayward MD, State Senate District 17. Phone: 503-986-1717

"Thank you for reaching out about SB 1065. Letters from constituents like you certainly help determine my position on many issues that come before me in the legislature, and I'm grateful for the time you took to contact me.

As a gun owner myself, I value core Second Amendment rights. That being said, I also believe that, as legislators, we have a distinct responsibility to help protect Oregonians from gun violence. In particular, I am passionate about ensuring our gun laws help keep guns out of the hands of individuals with a mental illness or who pose a danger to themselves or others for other reasons, and that we protect our children. Policy that helps to keep guns out of the hands of individuals who have a history of irresponsible behavior and law-breaking must be implemented. For these reasons I support SB 1065. I understand and respect the various concerns relating to this legislation but I also believe that a 14-day wait period, as well as some other aspects of the bill, are reasonable. You can be sure that I will remain open-minded and thoughtful as I consider other gun violence prevention bills that may come up this legislative session and in the future.

Thank you again for reaching out to me about this issue. I am always interested in hearing the concerns of my constituents. I look forward to hearing from you again."

I sent this as a response;

"It has been proven time and time again that waiting periods do nothing. The problem is not the law abiding gun owners of Oregon, the problem is gang and drug related violence who use mostly stolen handguns or they buy them off the black market. Delaying someone for 14 days because the OSP can't do their jobs won't stop a single crime.

I sincerely hope you change your mind regarding SB 1065 and thank you for taking the time to read my email."

"Live Fire Training", wow.. What an insult.

As has been pointed out, they want to put a chokehold on the CHL process, while driving costs through the roof. A few more shekels in the collection plate for them, and they get to mind our business.

Rat bastards. Someone should find a way to shame them publicly. Let everyone see what they look like on a big billboard.

Typical communist Oregon government: the people vote things down, and they simply try again, and try again, until they get what they want.

:mad: So I got this email from Sen. Elizabeth Steiner Hayward MD, State Senate District 17. Phone: 503-986-1717

"Thank you for reaching out about SB 1065. Letters from constituents like you certainly help determine my position on many issues that come before me in the legislature, and I'm grateful for the time you took to contact me.

As a gun owner myself, I value core Second Amendment rights. That being said, I also believe that, as legislators, we have a distinct responsibility to help protect Oregonians from gun violence. In particular, I am passionate about ensuring our gun laws help keep guns out of the hands of individuals with a mental illness or who pose a danger to themselves or others for other reasons, and that we protect our children. Policy that helps to keep guns out of the hands of individuals who have a history of irresponsible behavior and law-breaking must be implemented. For these reasons I support SB 1065. I understand and respect the various concerns relating to this legislation but I also believe that a 14-day wait period, as well as some other aspects of the bill, are reasonable. You can be sure that I will remain open-minded and thoughtful as I consider other gun violence prevention bills that may come up this legislative session and in the future.

Thank you again for reaching out to me about this issue. I am always interested in hearing the concerns of my constituents. I look forward to hearing from you again."
I didn't understand her response. I'll have to Google translate her Russian.

Here, let me translate for you...

Her response was, "thank you for your concern and opinion, but I'll continue to march to the party line and fulfill Michael Bloombergs and George Soros wet dreams". Now return to your position of being a subject... :rolleyes:
Thank you for the translation. You're very good. My granola/liberal dialect is way off. Lol actually whenever I have an anti tell me in person they don't have or like guns I respond with: "I don't understand what you're saying..."

On a serious note...i can't stand people like her. They use the whole " I support the second amendment, but..." Bs. Then it's just like listening to more mom's demand action horse #$@t.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top