JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for the translation. You're very good. My granola/liberal dialect is way off. Lol actually whenever I have an anti tell me in person they don't have or like guns I respond with: "I don't understand what you're saying..."

On a serious note...i can't stand people like her. They use the whole " I support the second amendment, but..." Bs. Then it's just like listening to more mom's demand action horse #$@t.
That's exactly what I was thinking, they are condescending p***ks.

"Live Fire Training", wow.. What an insult.

As has been pointed out, they want to put a chokehold on the CHL process, while driving costs through the roof. A few more shekels in the collection plate for them, and they get to mind our business.

Rat bastards. Someone should find a way to shame them publicly. Let everyone see what they look like on a big billboard.

Typical communist Oregon government: the people vote things down, and they simply try again, and try again, until they get what they want.

Exactly, They Never stop their Crap. My Indian Grandpa taught me how to properly SCALP, when the Civil Restoration takes off, I will be starting an anti gunner collection. Vlad the Impaler will get stiff competition too. Both FITTING Punishments for the scumbag Statists.

Indian Grandpa. I'll just leave this here.

Turn%20In%20Your%20Weapons.jpg

Aloha, Mark

HOW? Kemosabe? do WE get OUR OWN PRO Gun Bills going in the State capitals? Who do we see about this? In my case Oregon, are there any who could start the process ?

I see in the past that we Patriots tried to over run salem with paperwork, that did not work. My heart is not in this today..

HOW? Kemosabe? do WE get OUR OWN PRO Gun Bills going in the State capitals? Who do we see about this? In my case Oregon, are there any who could start the process ?

I see in the past that we Patriots tried to over run salem with paperwork, that did not work. My heart is not in this today..

With the current make up of the legislature.... you don't.

At best, anything would die in committee. :rolleyes:

Well there already is a system there already is a system that's been in place for over 20 years but the lobbies we happen to have our lazy and never proactive in their attempts to pass laws.
AND each year across the United States many many lobbies proposed and present new legislation here in our particular State nothing we NEVER play the offense we play defense and then we wonder why we never win a game. It like they have no clue how you win at this.

Well there already is a system there already is a system that's been in place for over 20 years but the lobbies we happen to have our lazy and never proactive in their attempts to pass laws.
AND each year across the United States many many lobbies proposed and present new legislation here in our particular State nothing we NEVER play the offense we play defense and then we wonder why we never win a game. It like they have no clue how you win at this.
Sponsorship and wording of bills has quite a bit to do with how far they go. Which bill was it that you wrote and submitted? Who sponsored it for you?

Got to obtain a majority in at least ONE house.

It can be done when we decide to play offense and it can be done when we decide to play offense and stop playing defense we might actually have a chance no one's going to ever win a position or win election or get a law passed if we are always playing defense.

It can be done when we decide to play offense and it can be done when we decide to play offense and stop playing defense we might actually have a chance no one's going to ever win a position or win election or get a law passed if we are always playing defense.

I am 150% ready for Offensive work, TBOR-- Take Back Our Rights ,Starting with the 2A. Boquist, Burdick,and the rest of the anti Americans, how do we get rid of them legally?

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that some tall, Strong woman was beating the bubblegum out of burdick outside the salem courthouse, if only dreams would come true as I believe the anti's need the bubblegum beat out of them so as to let them know that is what they will get when they try to go against OUR RIGHTS.

I am 150% ready for Offensive work, TBOR-- Take Back Our Rights ,Starting with the 2A. Boquist, Burdick,and the rest of the anti Americans, how do we get rid of them legally?

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that some tall, Strong woman was beating the bubblegum out of burdick outside the salem courthouse, if only dreams would come true as I believe the anti's need the bubblegum beat out of them so as to let them know that is what they will get when they try to go against OUR RIGHTS.

The problem is most do not stand behind their Mottos, " Not on our watch!" "No Compromise.", "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security".

They sound awe inspiring until you realize its all inspiration and zero perspiration.

They may be scared if they heard you say this HM, yet so many wont and don't say anything yet pound their chests and make claims and we all yawn and realize they didn't do anything or change a darn thing.
I wish I could see that dream on Youtube .

( disclaimer, no one is saying go beat up a politicians. But they should fear maybe as a possibility as apparently some dream about it ;))

Politicians should be scared right, left middle. They need to realize the power in this country is the 400+ million.
Not the 4000 politicians.
:mad:

Excellent Post Dunehopper, I would like to see the gun owners in Oregon and ANY OTHER STATE stand up, go to the capital and Whale on the anti gunners, Throw them into a Vat of Bubbling TAR, then into cold water and ship them out on a rail or put them on a sinking ship., for They ARE Un Americans. There are many Like Me who have really had enough of the Bullshe-it.

Excellent Post Dunehopper, I would like to see the gun owners in Oregon and ANY OTHER STATE stand up, go to the capital and Whale on the anti gunners, Throw them into a Vat of Bubbling TAR, then into cold water and ship them out on a rail or put them on a sinking ship., for They ARE Un Americans. There are many Like Me who have really had enough of the Bullshe-it.

You know,
Many of todays politicians would have been hung for treason for doing then what they do today.
Violating and destroying a persons rights and then bragging about it and each year adding more.

What is wrong with charging the INFRINGERS with that and try them, then Prison Or Death? Oregon has Kangaroo courts everywhere That DO NOT SUPPORT THE CITIZENS,, ONLY THE STATE, That is SO Wrong.

In case anyone is still interested in a last minute plea to the legislature, OFF has another auto mailer for SB 719 and SB 1065. Watch Their Hands - Oregon Firearms Federation

Yes, yes, I know, it seems to have become insanely unpopular lately to directly communicate with legislators. But some of us feel that it's still important to let those on both sides of the aisle know how we feel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top