JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biden must be in trouble every day then. The memory problems are his existence.
i dunno. i hope i can run the schedule Biden has when I'm 79. shoot, i couldn't keep the pace and i'm quite a few years younger.
it's a long, busy day, every day, being POTUS.

a younger Reagan was likely suffering from dementia and still did a fine job, overall.

anyway, it's a hard job, at any age. i forget probably as much as Biden in my day.
fortunately it's not caught on camera as he lives his life under a microscope. :)

half this Country is going to hate whoever (or is it whomever?) is in office.
i figure if we the People could just let go of some of our hangups and meet in the middle, we'd have leaders more akin.

we get what we asked for, Trump or Biden. are we gonna bang heads four years at a time for eternity?

i dunno. i hope i can run the schedule Biden has when I'm 79. shoot, i couldn't keep the pace and i'm quite a few years younger.
it's a long, busy day, every day, being POTUS.

a younger Reagan was likely suffering from dementia and still did a fine job, overall.

anyway, it's a hard job, at any age. i forget probably as much as Biden in my day.
fortunately it's not caught on camera as he lives his life under a microscope. :)

half this Country is going to hate whoever (or is it whomever?) is in office.
i figure if we the People could just let go of some of our hangups and meet in the middle, we'd have leaders more akin.

we get what we asked for, Trump or Biden. are we gonna bang heads four years at a time for eternity?
How was Trump for your wallet?

What new wars started under Trump?

Nuke em from space, it's the only way to be sure…
Only way to be sure-Ripley.jpg

Personally, I think we as a people should be going after the sugar and confections industries!! Their products are more routinely abused and lead to more deaths and public health care costs than firearms do. The costs and the number of families torn apart by the untimely death of loved ones is staggering!! 🤣
You stay away from my Frosted Poptarts!
And my Chocolate Frosted Sugar-Bombs! :mad:

Chocolate frosted sugar-bombs.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR