JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both sides of the coin, recently, but in a different hobby (amateur radio). I responded to a want ad, telling the fella that I had "one of those" stored away somewhere. After a couple hours of fruitless searching various closets, I checked my past paypal transactions . . . sure enough, I'd already sold that item eight months earlier. It was embarrassing to tell him "sorry about getting your hopes up", but I also thanked him for the opportunity to uncover two other items - long forgotten - that I'd soon be posting for sale.

IMGP0029 (2).JPG

probably cheating on me with that left glove.
Shoes now. How do I lose a frikin shoe? Gloves are easy to drop or mislay, I get that. Socks have a karmic resistance to each other and cannot be expected to stay together. But shoes? Makes no damn sense. And it's somehow twice as frustrating. Well I've lost a whole girlfriend more than once now, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

:rolleyes:

One day, I hope to be so wealthy that I can buy crap, forget I had it, and find it again.

The only thing that has come close is when I'm looking for something and end up finding a new cat produced hairball.

Now that I think of it, that hasn't happened to me since we got the dog. :eek:

One of my favorite quotes comes to mind here.

"There is nothing like looking , if you want to find something. You certainly find something , if you look , but it is not always quite the something you were after."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Andy
"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra

"The smoker you drink, the player you get"
- Joe Walsh

Not sure that last one pertains...

One day, I hope to be so wealthy that I can buy crap, forget I had it, and find it again.

The only thing that has come close is when I'm looking for something and end up finding a new cat produced hairball.

Now that I think of it, that hasn't happened to me since we got the dog. :eek:
I've haven't been that lucky either. The only stuff I find is the occasional uneaten peanut and a kibble of dry dog food from a few years ago.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top