JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both sides of the coin, recently, but in a different hobby (amateur radio). I responded to a want ad, telling the fella that I had "one of those" stored away somewhere. After a couple hours of fruitless searching various closets, I checked my past paypal transactions . . . sure enough, I'd already sold that item eight months earlier. It was embarrassing to tell him "sorry about getting your hopes up", but I also thanked him for the opportunity to uncover two other items - long forgotten - that I'd soon be posting for sale.

IMGP0029 (2).JPG

probably cheating on me with that left glove.
Shoes now. How do I lose a frikin shoe? Gloves are easy to drop or mislay, I get that. Socks have a karmic resistance to each other and cannot be expected to stay together. But shoes? Makes no damn sense. And it's somehow twice as frustrating. Well I've lost a whole girlfriend more than once now, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

:rolleyes:

One day, I hope to be so wealthy that I can buy crap, forget I had it, and find it again.

The only thing that has come close is when I'm looking for something and end up finding a new cat produced hairball.

Now that I think of it, that hasn't happened to me since we got the dog. :eek:

One of my favorite quotes comes to mind here.

"There is nothing like looking , if you want to find something. You certainly find something , if you look , but it is not always quite the something you were after."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Andy
"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra

"The smoker you drink, the player you get"
- Joe Walsh

Not sure that last one pertains...

One day, I hope to be so wealthy that I can buy crap, forget I had it, and find it again.

The only thing that has come close is when I'm looking for something and end up finding a new cat produced hairball.

Now that I think of it, that hasn't happened to me since we got the dog. :eek:
I've haven't been that lucky either. The only stuff I find is the occasional uneaten peanut and a kibble of dry dog food from a few years ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top