JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ten more years and the upcoming generation will positively conditioned to see groping, searches, theft and abuse at all points of travel as the normal state of things.

I'll croak before I work for the TSA, but I decided to see what a TSA inspector makes. Minimum starting salary over $29k, with full benefits. No wonder burger flippers are job-hopping.

Remember, we are paying for our own demise.

I have to fly tomorrow so I was doing a little research on TSA's web site. Under How to get Through The Line Faster FAQ was:

Think before you speak. Belligerent behavior, inappropriate jokes and threats will not be tolerated. They will result in delays and possibly missing flight departures. Local law enforcement may be called as necessary.

What do you expect when you have a bunch of McDonald's employees running our airport security. They are a bunch of minimum wage / government employees that are not trained to think.

You should not have to be "trained to think"! The shame is that common sense no longer exist in today's society! We search a 4 year old but cannot remove the mask from a muslim or "racially profile" without being a "racist".
Youth no longer think for themselves, that is what the majority are trained and just the way the government likes it!

I have to fly tomorrow so I was doing a little research on TSA's web site. Under How to get Through The Line Faster FAQ was:

Think before you speak. Belligerent behavior, inappropriate jokes and threats will not be tolerated. They will result in delays and possibly missing flight departures. Local law enforcement may be called as necessary.

Did they mention the sexual groping part?

What do you expect when you have a bunch of McDonald's employees running our airport security. They are a bunch of minimum wage / government employees that are not trained to think.

You hit the nail on the head...

I had a friend who went to work for the TSA 10 years ago......he lasted about a year. He hated the work and couldn't stand his fellow employees.

We have to go to a British news site to find out about it. Pity us.

No, it was on ALOT of different US sites, early yesterday morning and it was on The Blaze by the afternoon.
BTW the TSA has been GROPING a certain conservetive TX Senator every time he goes through the Dallas AP as well.
It's part of the Justice For Trayvon BS

No, it was on ALOT of different US sites, early yesterday morning and it was on The Blaze by the afternoon.
BTW the TSA has been GROPING a certain conservetive TX Senator every time he goes through the Dallas AP as well.
It's part of the Justice For Trayvon BS

Facebook removed the post made by the girl's mother, no doubt under government pressure.

Funny thing is after I was groped on a recent trip I decided to recover in First Class by paying the $50 upgrade fee. There I was given a real glass for my beer and real silverware.

It is all a joke. None of it is there to protect you. It is all there to intimidate and humiliate. Perpetrators masquerading as protectors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top